30 - Absolutely Nothing (NSFW)

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 30 - Absolutely Nothing (NSFW)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

PS_143: How studious, reading while filming, such a good boy!

O: Uh, yeah, that's right...

PS_143: Wait...you've already graduated...

O: Um...

O: Haha...

O:

PS_143: Human

PS_143: Human...Anatomy... ... ...

PS_143: So that's how you... ... ...

PS_143: I should really be nicer to the other one...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

At that moment, Ohm's anger dissipated, because he has no right to be angry.

His P'Kao never lied, he had been clear that that's all he wants, it had always been his one-sided love.

He should have known it would come to this but was naive enough to think that he was going to be able to change his P'Kao's mind.

He had dug his own grave, deeper and deeper each time.

Ohm turned all his feelings into actions, he'll show his P'Kao one more time and then it'll really be it.

The two rolled around, kissed, touched and groped until both regained their strength and vigor.

While still unwilling to part from the delectable lips, Ohm blindly searched for the little bottle of lube, once found, he slathered himself and finally stopped the kiss.

He pounced, pushed Kao's legs up and open, then pushed straight in, "UHHhhhh..."

"Ahh, fuck! Ohm!" While they had just finished a round, that's no way to treat such a small opening. Kao pulled Ohm into a hug to stop him from moving, the sudden intrusion was too much!

Too filled...

Too full...

Too...complete...

It made him want to scream at the top of his lungs.

Ohm welcomed the warm embrace, holding on tightly, fondly calling out to his love, "P'Kao."

His cock itched to get some action but he didn't move an inch, not yet, not until his P'Kao lets go. All he did was breathe in the fresh scent mixed with his P'Kao's natural fragrance, sweet and calming.

Ohm sadly smiled, everything about the senior he's buried in is a mystery, even how he smells, it's the complete opposite of the actual person.

Maybe that's why his P'Kao won't accept him, he knows nothing about that man. Or at least, only the things that everyone else knows, his online and professional persona and not the real him?