26 - Tactful (NSFW)

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 26 - Tactful (NSFW)

-------------------------------------------------------------

K: P', you left me like that for a full day...and night.

PS_143: You're the one who told him to get out

K: That was at the beginning of the chapter!

PS_143: Haha...oops?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ohm studied the beautiful man under him, blushing, naked and with sweet almond oil all over. While his motive for visiting wasn't sex, he would be crazy if he didn't love his P'Kao's body until it can't move.

He might as well indulge first, after all, he can't reject his love. And truth be told, just staring at the glistening figure and hearing that half a sentence, he's already aroused.

Ohm got off and slowly put on protection and rubbed lube on his cock as his P'Kao peeked, he deliberately jerked himself a bit before going back to the bed. No matter the situation, he can't help but try to attract his love's gaze and tease the stubborn man a tad.

That look, slightly irked because he's taking too long yet filled with anticipation for what's to come.

Once Ohm climbed back on, he flipped Kao, grabbed the shapely thighs and pushed them up before the elder had a chance to protest, aligning his dick at the pink twitching hole, "Fingers first? Or...?"

Ohm rubbed his erection up and down from the balls to the little entrance, "Does P'Kao want this?" They've been doing it so often that his P'Kao can immediately suck his cock in, it'll be a bit of a stretch, but his love likes that little bit of pain. The cunning fox knew the answer but wanted to hear it from his P'Kao, it makes him feel wanted.

Kao swallowed, that stupid fox does that every time even though he full well knows what he wants...

It's embarrassing...

But he doesn't want to wait, since the start of the massage he has already sported an erection, he needs his release...

Kao grabbed onto his own legs to relieve Ohm's hands, turned his head sideways and whispered, "This..."

Ohm charmingly grinned, slow as molasses, he pushed in, while his gaze never left his love's face.

He truly can't get enough of his P'Kao's face, especially when he enters him, seeing every little bit of emotion. A small grimace when the bulb forces its way in but once the head is past the ring, his P'Kao would open his mouth in ecstasy. No sound would come out because that stubborn man hates letting him know that he's enjoying it. But it's okay, he doesn't need to be told, the quivering insides is all the proof that he needs.

Inch by inch, Ohm gradually proceeded.

Pausing here and there to enjoy the warmth.

Two-thirds, he angled up and pushed.