02 - Love At First Sight

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 02 - Love At First Sight

------------------------------------------------------

Happy Friday!

<3

PS_143

------------------------------------------------------

The deafening screams started again.

"AHHHHHHH OHMKAO!!!"

The crowd roared.

"OHMKAO!"

The ground shook.

"OHMKAO!"

It took a second for Kao to recover from the disbelief, once he did, both hands immediately tried to block his face so that a clear picture could not be taken, but when he did so, he felt the one carrying him relax his hold...

Did that stupid rascal want to let go and drop him in front of so many people?!

The mischievous flirt didn't, he just wanted his P'Kao to voluntarily wrap his arms around him.

And while unwilling, Kao did, it's better than being dropped on his ass in front of so many fans.

He quickly wrapped an arm around the absurd co-star of his, with the fakest smile, batting long lashes and sparkly eyes, through gritted teeth and without being heard by the others he was able to spat out, "What are you doing?"

The taunting side smirk Ohm often used in the series appeared then immediately disappeared; while subtle and quick, it didn't escape Kao, he wanted to punch that smug face but refrained.

Live stream...

Too many fans...

Cameras...

Cell phones...

He could only swallow his pride and ask Ohm nicely, "Please, put me down?"

Again, there was no response...

Ohm tilted his head a tiny bit, foxy eyes stared at Kao and then blinked once. Instead of listening to his P' like a good N', Ohm proceeded to steadily cat-walk around the stage.

Kao was mortified, he wanted to struggle but again, the thought of being dropped on his ass in front of so many fans deterred him. He tried to cover his face with one hand while Ohm casually roamed around, but with so many cameras and phones flashing, no matter how much he tried to block everyone, it was useless.

He's sure this emasculating moment will forever be on the internet, and will be watched and talked about, over and over again...

The YouTube videos...

Facebook...

Instagram...

Twitter...

Even the forgotten Tumblr...