20 - Does My Voice Turn You On? (NSFW)

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 20 - Does My Voice Turn You On? (NSFW)

------------------------------------------------------------

K: P', it's not fair, how can you let the stupid fox tickle me half to death.

PS_143: Well, someone used my weakness against me, I had to return the favor.

K: I was wrong! I won't ever do it again!

K: Can I leave his room yet?

PS_143: I'm a very petty woman.

K: .·'¯'(>▂<)'¯'·.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kao wanted to die, when did he become a horny teenager again? He had wanted to calm and then leave, yet he's up again.

How can he still be so easily roused? After coming so explosively and especially after just being...done like that...in the ass...rammed into so hard and deep that he thought that Ohm's cock was going to come out of his stomach.

He tried to move away, if he doesn't touch him, his erection will go back down, but the arms around him didn't yield.

Ohm pulled Kao closer, "Please?"

Hot breath on his neck, tantalizing little licks, tiny kisses, "I want you."

Ohm rubbed his cock on Kao's toned bottom, "P'Kao," then bucked his hips, "One more time?"

The question perplexed Kao, does it still count as a one-time thing if they do it one more time?

Well, it's a one-night stand, so, technically, anything that happens tonight is counted as once.

Kao didn't want to admit that the simple thought of going again excited him like no tomorrow, though, it's not like there's anything that he could do to hide his honest and raging erection.

Yet, he's not sure if he should, after all, if he screws him like before again, he might not be able to make it out of bed.

While Kao agonized, the unrelenting clingy one nuzzled his neck some more, "P'Kao, please?"

The way Ohm calls his name...

His hot body behind him...

That thick...

Meaty...

Rock hard cock rubbing on him...

He's burning up, engulfed by the flames...

That kid is going to be the death of him and his ass...

As his P'Kao didn't answer, Ohm figured maybe he's too sore to go again and wanted to offer the chance to change things up, "Or does P'Kao want to switch?"