23 - Unsatisfied

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 23 - Unsatisfied

In the morning, Ohm woke up to a cool empty spot next to him; he curiously looked around, no note, nothing.

His heart hurt a little, he had thought he'd wake up to his beautiful senior in his arms, they'd exchange a chaste kiss, his P'Kao would agree to be his boyfriend...

Then they'll shower together...

While his P'Kao gets ready, he'd make him breakfast...

They'll happily eat while shyly staring at each other, trying not to think about the intense lovemaking the night before...

Then go to work together...

Throughout the day they'd bashfully stare at each other...

At night, they'll return...

And go at it again...

Ohm disappointedly sighed, there's no use in thinking about that now, it's more important to get on-site so he could see his runaway love.

He should have known better than to fall asleep without establishing their relationship, but what can he do, his sleeping P'Kao looked like an angel; he didn't want to wake him.

Then, hugging him in his arms, he felt so full and complete that he himself slept like a log. He was thoroughly unconscious and didn't even feel his P'Kao get out of bed.

He sighed again before hopping into the shower, it's okay, one step at a time.

It might not have worked this time, but he's sure, he'll make him his boyfriend sooner or later!

All he has to do is confess to his P'Kao and it'll all be clear to the elder, then they'll begin their life together!

Hopeful and naive, completely oblivious, in reality, Kao left not long after their last romp. He's not stupid, he could feel that the stupid fox is probably infatuated with him after they kissed. Ohm likely rejected his first advance to play hard to get but couldn't hold out because he's lusting too, but it's just a temporary thing, the kid will get over it in a few days.

If he stayed until the morning, it might be bad, he was afraid the giant idiot might get too attached or that it might take longer than necessary for him to let go.

Also, he wanted to shower and check his body to make sure there were no marks as there's a commercial shoot later in the day. While it's not swimwear or anything provocative, he had to make sure there weren't any secret red spots that might look suspicious. Fans are too perceptive, just a little mark might spark debates.

After he was sure there weren't any, he proceeded to get dressed but was depressed when he slipped on his shirt.

He's going to need medical nipple tape, that damn fox licked...

Bit...

Twisted...

And freaking scratched the hell out of them...

"Jackass!"

Although, it did feel pretty good when he...

But still!

Who the hell scratches nipples!!!

"UHHH!!!"

Kao loudly cursed, "Stupid bastard!"

The more he thought about it the more upset he got, his back ached, his butt, each time he sat down it felt like he could feel that stupid fox's cock pumping into him.

Being the bottom sucks!

He confirmed that thought even more once he arrived on set, while he's sore, aching and literally dying, that bastard looks like he just walked out from a damn shady massage parlor.