05 - Kiss Him Again

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 05 - Kiss Him Again

Ohm, with arms on either side of Kao, didn't move an inch. Thus far, he had not come up with another plan, he only knows he wants to continue what happened on stage and cannot let his P'Kao simply leave.

It took a year and a half to get to this point, he doesn't want to let go of the chance to make his P'Kao acknowledge him as more than just a co-star, an irrelevant junior, a bothersome kid but a man who wants to be with him.

He's going to go full flirt mode.

How though...?

Easier said than done...

With his Mr. Ice Prince, nothing has worked before, all his little hints and moves were disregarded, kicked to the side...

Ohm's thoughts jumbled all over the place...

This time, it's different, the man almost ate his tongue, he should get some sort of compensation, even though, really, he didn't mind at all...but his P'Kao doesn't have to know that.

Maybe he can trick his P'Kao into rewarding him with some sort of consolation prize for molesting such a poor and innocent N' on live TV.

Maybe he should try to make his P'Kao feel guilty?

Will that even work?

Probably not...

Just hold him there for eternity, that's stupid, why would he even think of something like that.

Tie him up, throw him over his shoulder and take him home...why is he so idiotic...he won't be able to avoid the media and do it undetected...

Although, is that really what he should worry about, the media, and not the kidnapping charges?

But what can he do???

He cannot just hold his P'Kao there and do nothing.

He couldn't come up with a decent plan and his P'Kao isn't helping!

Looking at him, he's so cute...

Staring at him with those large chocolate brown eyes...

Ohm couldn't make his brain function normally, the excitement from before hadn't died down and being so close to his P'Kao made him even more muddled.

On instinct, he did the only thing he knew that would get his elusive P' to stay and give him the time of day...shamelessly bother him until he gets him annoyed, rile him up and make him angry to get a reaction, "P'Kao, if you wanted to suck on my tongue, all you had to do was ask."

Ohm gave the slightest smirk, just enough to show his dimples, "Did you like it? Want to do it again? The OhmKao fans would love it."

Even though Ohm thought Kao was absolutely adorable, said adorable person's face never actually changed. Emotionless, like how he always looks at Ohm when they're not in front of cameras.

He blinked but did not respond, on the outside, he's calm and collected but on the inside, it was a different story.

It made him question his sanity.

What's he supposed to say?

He more than liked it?

That it was wonderful?

That his lips were really soft?

That he felt aroused?

That he can't stop thinking about it?

No fucking way!

A few seconds later, he turned his head; voice, harsh as can be, "It was horrible. I never want to do it again."