22 - Please (NSFW)

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 22 - Please (NSFW)

------------------------------------------------------------

O: I know P' likes teddy bears, is this one okay?

PS_143: (> ་། <)

PS_143: You can have him any way you want! However many times you want!

K: P'!!! You're going to sell me out for a picture?

PS_143: CAN YOU BLAME ME? LOOK AT THAT!!! IT'S DADDY BEAR!!!

K: (=TェT=)

PS_143: Why are you making that neko face?!

K: You're asking me why?

PS_143: Oh, haha, right...

------------------------------------------------------------

Again, you know the deal, refer back to Chapter 8 for a picture of Ohm's bedroom.

https://my.w.tt/2caqIWIYhbb

That bed is very sturdy too!

On that note, Kao is very sturdy too!

Shamelessly and immorally yours,

<3

PS_143

------------------------------------------------------------

In the middle of the night, Ohm crawled on top of a slumbering Kao and placed little kisses along his beautiful flawless neck, careful not to leave any marks. He kissed down like how he had always imagined.

Light grazes, gentle caresses.

Kao's lashes fluttered.

When he got to Kao's nipple, his tongue stuck out and teased it, lips closed around the nib and held on while his tongue licked and licked.

"Hmmmm..." The breathing from the body below quickened.

Ohm tenderly gnawed, not enough to make his P'Kao hurt but just enough to stimulate the elder in hopes he can wake him and...have another meal.

When he was happy with the service given on one side, he went to the other and did the same.

He continued to kiss lower while his hands replaced his lips on the hardened peaks, gently rolling and pinching.

To the bellybutton, he nibbled, around a little here, a little there.

"Uhhhhh..." Kao's hands gripped his pillow..."Lower...lower..."

Ohm couldn't tell if his P'Kao was awake, but reckoned he's probably not, he couldn't get him to willingly voice his needs before, he doubts that a few kisses and pinches would make his P'Kao verbally tell him to go south. It took a vast amount of energy to get his P'Kao to wildly moan. It was well spent but still, quite taxing and tiring. The truthful words of a sleeping P'Kao is much better than when he's awake and alert and not honest at all.