25 - On-Screen Kiss

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 25 - On-Screen Kiss

------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Gobble Gobble!

Please go back to Chapter 14 for a refresher of Kao's room.

https://my.w.tt/nrPU3EUWEbb

Stay safe, happy and healthy!

Still shamelessly and immorally yours,

<3

PS_143

------------------------------------------------------------

O: P', can you put on a turkey costume?

K: W...H...Y...? In what world is a turkey considered sexy?

O: So...I can stuff you...

K: Get out!

O: I wasn't finished!

O: Stuff you with love!

K: Get. Out.

------------------------------------------------------------

The next few months quickly passed by as the duo, together and separately, attended events, photoshoots, charities and castings.

They weren't an established couple, yet, they weren't not an established couple, at least that's what Ohm repeatedly told himself so he could keep going.

They never talked again about what their relationship to each other was but kept on indulging in the physical aspect of their so-called bond; making sweet love every few days.

A few times Ohm had hinted to his P'Kao that they should try to go on a date but in the end, it just turned into a fuck fest.

In a sense, it was somewhat advantageous for him, once his P'Kao gets the inkling that he's about to touch on that subject, the beautiful elder would strip him of his clothes then get naked himself...then it's all a blur. He didn't have to make a move, just casually mention that they should have dinner at a random restaurant or see a playing movie and he'd have his undressed angel in his arms...

Or bent over whatever is available...

Or on top, riding him like he's a mechanical bull...

Or writhing underneath, wantonly moaning his name...

The situation is not what he had 100% hoped for but it's about 50%? While it's not ideal, it's better than stopping everything completely.

In Ohm's mind, his tactic was working. Spending more time together means they'll get to know each other better. Then, in the end, they'll just be with each other because they won't be able to part.

As of now, he's almost there, they're so comfortable with each other that they're practically domestic partners.

Every few days, he would show up at his P'Kao's condo or the other way around. They'd eat, watch TV, shower, and of course, have sex; do normal things that boyfriends do.