16 - Sweet Relief (NSFW)

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 16 - Sweet Relief (NSFW)

---------------------------------------------------

K: P', what the fuck! You left me pinned down and waiting!

PS_143: ... ... ...

PS_143: I'm working on it!

K: ... ... ...

PS:143: I told you, a few more

K: Now!!!

PS_143: ‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

---------------------------------------------------

Again, please refer back to Chapter 8 for a picture of Ohm's bedroom, but imagine it being nighttime instead of day xp

https://my.w.tt/2caqIWIYhbb

Shamelessly and immorally yours,

<3

PS_143

---------------------------------------------------

Ohm slid his hands down and pulled off Kao's pants while the impatient one took that chance to remove his shirt.

Kao had thought his boxers would also meet the same fate but instead was left untouched.

Ohm's index finger traveled the length of Kao's mile-long legs, up one, down the other, it sent shivers throughout the elder's body.

Kao wanted to kick the younger, his legs are the same as his, a few centimeters longer even, why is he doing that?!

Irritably, Kao tried to take off his boxers but was stopped, hands went to his waist and held him down.

Before he could put up a fight Ohm dragged his teeth over his still clothed cock, gently gnawed then nibbled with his lips before taking a delicate bite with his teeth.

"Haaa..." Kao bit his lip, if that bastard really bites him there he'll definitely kick him in the face!

"What do you..."

Before Kao was able to finish asking Ohm pulled off his boxers letting his erection freely throb, what met it, a warm tongue.

Kao choked down a moan as a wet trail was drawn from his tip, painfully slow, down his shaft, then back up.

Flickers to the underside of the head of his penis...

He must not moan out loud from just that!

But that's...the frenulum...his most sensitive spot...

Not there!

He uncontrollably twitched.

Days without sleep...