Fiona

3rd Person POV

The two Noceda children and (almost) all the Blights sat at the long dining room table which stretched out, close to the end of the back wall...everyone was eating and almost everyone was talking...besides Lucia and Amelia.

The two were bound in a awkward silence, as both of them remembered the events that went down hours before, more specifically Lucia remembering that...
kiss. Not only the kiss but, their bodies being pressed up against each other, hours on end, Amelia pressing her fragile body against hers, making Lucia practically melt into her. Their legs being tangled and intertwined as well as their hands...and Lucia burying her face into the crook of Amelia's neck, brushing her lips against her define collar bone...

"Fuck." Lucia whispered under her breath as she ate her food, accompanied by Amelia who was sitting right next to her, slowly eating a dumpling and taking small bites out of it.

"What's got your panties in a bunch?" Amelia poked at Lucia with a fork.

"Ow." Lucia glared at the girl and pushed the fork away. "Don't just expect me to go back to normal after everything that just happened."

"Me kicking my dad?" Amelia shrugged and leaned back in her chair, gazing at the frustrated girl. "What's so traumatizing about that? Surprised you of all people would be scared..."

Lucia sighed and shook her head, looking down the table at her younger sister, who was sitting next to the girl Luz liked herself. Amity. The two were sharing their food with each other and talking with everyone else...

"No I mean, hours before that, the whole experience wasn't traumatizing it was...new." Lucia admitted while fumbling with her fingers in her lap.

"What? What happened before then? All I remember is you cooking then screaming my name...?"

Lucia's eyes shot up and looked at Amelia straight in the face. "You...don't remember?"

"What is there to remember?" Amelia chuckled at the end of her sentence in confusion and curiosity.

"If you touched me then I'm gonna sna-" Amelia's voice trailed off as she saw her father looking over at her from far down, across the table.

"Hm..." Amelia let out a grunt, but then a devilish smirk plastered across her face. "Mind if I use you for a second Noceda?"

"Excuse me what the fu-"

Before Lucia could even respond, Amelia gently brushed her soft, warm lips against's Lucia's cheek, then kissed her jaw line gently while glaring at her father the entire time, before going back to eating as if nothing happened, leaving Lucia speechless...

Amelia watched as her father adjusted himself in his chair, looking down at his plate and poking his food awkwardly with his fork...Amelia was getting to him. She knew it.

"Stupid Blight..." Lucia sneered and shoved the warm, homemade burrito into her mouth, trying to distract herself from thoughts of anger and lust forming in her mind about the snarky green haired bitch that sat beside her.

"You know you love me." Amelia remarked.

Lucia almost choked on her food, but gulped it down roughly, leaving a pain in her throat as she turned to Amelia, who was wearing a shit eating grin.

"Listen here Blight, once I get my hands on you I'm going to kick your stupid-"

Suddenly Lucia's phone rang, vibrating in her pants pocket, sending out a weird ringtone that sounded like it was made in a garage. Before Lucia could even grab her phone, Amelia took it and ran off, leaving Lucia in the dust before she booked it after Amelia and her phone.