I Hate You...

WARNING!

This chapter contains swearing ( a lot of it ), blood/gore-ish, mention of fire arms, graphic feelings, graphic scenes, violence, sadistic stuff you could say, and detailed threats.

This is a longer chapter, almost 5000 words so it'll be quiet a long read.

ANYWAY- just prepare yourself for all of the above because this is one of the more..."complicated" chapters...I'd just be a bit careful going on ahead of you have any triggers...

Enjoy!

Amelia's POV:

That. Bitch.

"I have a question for you..." The blonde haired freak show started before she got cut off.

"Excuse me, can I start you off with some drinks or appetizers today?"

There was a waitress at Lucia's side with a nice smile and a notepad. "I'll be serving you all today."

Then, the bitch put on her sweet manipulative smile and rested her face on the palms of her hands. "Hmm...I'll have a water, all of us will."

Lucia nodded softly, and then turned to the waitress "I think we'd like to have some appetizers like the-"
Before Lucia could even get through the middle of her sentence, Fiona caught her off...

"We would like to share a basket of bread and chips with queso, right Lucia?" I looked over at Lucia, who seemed like she wanted to object but, she instead let Fiona have her way... Fiona was rubbing Lucia's finger pads to persuade her.

What the fuck...what the fucking fuck. I hate this girl. Who the HELL does she think she is....acting like she owns Lucia...that's my job not yours.

"R...right?" Lucia shrugged and the waiter gave us all a nod before walking off to go get us our drinks...

"You know I-"

Before that witch could finish her stupid sentence, I grabbed Lucia's other hand and held it, kissing it softly which made Noceda flush...cute.

"I...I-I uh...oh my god...." Noceda stuttered and looked at me and Fiona quickly before pulling both her hands away and shot up from her seat, almost knocking her chair over "I gotta go...!"

She then ran off towards the bathroom, her face completely red...now I was left with HER.

"Listen here, Amelia Blight." She spoke first, and her sweet and innocent smile had turned into a devilish, maniacal grin. "I've barely known you for 1 hour, and I can full heartedly say, I fucking hate you."

"Excuse me?" I glared at this monster of a human being.

"I don't know what you're getting at, but whatever it is, just stop. Lucia is happy with me, and you? Honey your are nothing but a filthy, possessive slut. Stop trying to fuck with my Lucia..."

Her words...they were so, mean. The second my Noceda leaves, she turns into such a hostile, bitchy princess. I fucking hate her...why is Lucia wasting her time with this girl...

"Your Lucia? Your Lucia! Oh you mother fucking nitwit, Noceda is mine, and only mine. You don't even love her..." I hissed. She was getting under my skin so easily...I hate her I hate her I hate her!

"All you want from her is money and control. That's the only thing you do, how pathetic. I can't believe she use to date someone like you..., you know she'll find out your true colors soon enough. Matter a fact, I'm telling her the second she gets back..."

I threatened Fiona but, she didn't even seem the slightest bit scared. Instead, she replied

"Aww, you lovesick moron. I've know Lucia longer than your crusty ass and she trusts me way more than you'll ever know. I know her inside out, and you? You've only scratched the surface."