You, Me, and the Nightsky

Amelia's POV

I sat on the moist grass and let the tears fall from my eyes. Everything Amity said to me was true...I was just like our parents...I'm a ignorant, narcissistic piece of-

"Blight...?"

I looked up to see a face...a face I didn't want to see at that time.

"Noceda..."

I turned away quickly, and wiped my tears off my face, trying my best to look as normal as possible. "Can I help you!?"

The Noceda stared at me and sighed, giving me a faint smile. "Hey...are you alright? You looked like you were..."

"I WAS NOT CRYING!" I reassured the foolish girl as she sat beside me.

"Right. Right." Noceda looked over at me then looked out on the lake.

"Did something happen to you...?"

"No. Shut up."

"Look Blight, I'm being serious this time. What happened to you? I didn't see any other car so you must've walked up here, huh? And going up this mountain takes like, 10 miles." Lucia got closer to me and looked me dead in the eyes. Almost as if she were testing me.

"You don't have to always be strong Amelia... it's okay to tell me what's up. I would never laugh or judge you for it."

Her words were...different from what I've heard over the years. She wasn't yelling or screaming at me to stop crying or anything she just...gave me reassurance that...it's okay. I'm safe now...

"I..." How was I gonna explain this to her...I can barely look her in the eye. I just wanted to hide away in this stupid jacket of hers and cry...

"I refuse to talk about it." I shot a glare at the relaxed girl sitting beside me. "And there is no way I'm talking to YOU about it!"

"Aw c'mon. Your in my personal talking bubble, so you gotta talk." Lucia turned to me and winked.

I stared at her, beginning to move away before the girl grabbed my waist and pulled me in close to her chest. "Your not getting away that easily, Blight. Now just tell me what happened! It's good to vent ya know."

I could feel the girls heartbeat by my ear. It was beating slow and it was surprisingly...calming.

"Ugh...fine." I grumbled quietly while slowly resting my body onto hers. "I...I said something that upset Amity... and I kinda called her sensitive for it. Then she blew up at me and..." I could feel tears swelling in my eyes...

This hurts.

"I-I...I got yelled at and...she called me a jerk and a idiot...she said she was ashamed of me being her sister..." I could feel my tears start to fall from my eyes, running down my cheeks and hitting the ground quietly.

"A-Aha...the worst part is she...said I'm just like our manipulative, strict, horrible monsters of our parents..." I gulped quietly, trying to hold back the water fall of tears. "A-and it's totally not like...that wasn't the worst, most break shattering insult I could ever receive in my entire life, right?" I tried to laugh and cover up the pain but I said too much...

I was crying hard into the brown haired girls shoulder like a pathetic baby...everything hurt so much. It felt like I was being stabbed with swords in every place in my body.

My sides heart. My arms hurt. My legs hurt. But worst of all that pain...my heart is hurt the most...

"Wow..." The girl spoke up. I slowly looked up at her, my eyes foggy with tears. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that...I can't even imagine what you must feel like right now. I'm sorry..."