Ice Cream

Lucia's POV

"Luz?!"
"Amity!"
"Blight?!"
"Noceda!?"

It was silent for a moment as me and Amelia Blight stood there staring at each other in confusion.

"Amity do you know this...girl?" The eldest Blight stared at the youngest Blight who was being hugged tightly by Luz.

"Y-yeah this is Luz. Luz Noceda." The pale girl's face flushed red as Luz hugged her.

"Is this your older sister...?" Luz asked with worry in her voice. That's when I remember when Luz told me she accidentally whacked Amelia Blight because she was scared. Oh fuck this isn't good she looks like she's about to hit her any second from now!

"Amelia I-"

"Nice to meet ya Luz. Thanks for hanging out with my sister without any pay." She ruffled Luz's hair gently and smirked before she thought for a second.

"Did you say Noceda..." Amelia glanced over at me then it clicked.

"This is YOUR younger sister?!"

"Those are YOUR younger siblings!?"

The boy and girl with brown hair looked alike but Amelia and the youngest of the group both had green hair. With brown roots too. I don't think I could tell if they were related unless someone told me.

"Luz who is that to be exact..." I asked

"This is Amity! Amity Blight!"

"Wait Amity, is this the girl you were texting? Did she tell you when your book is coming out?" Amelia asked. Everything is so hard to follow.

"Okay let me get this straight. Luz you wanted to go to the library just because Amity wanted to know the release date of that new book?" I asked as I was watched my sister let go of the youngest Blight.

"Well that wasn't my plan from the beginning. I just wanted to see it for my own benefit but earlier today at lunch she said she wish she knew when it came out so I offered to tell her since I was going to the library later. Then she gave me her number and I texted her when I found out the date!" Luz explained to us.

"Ah I see..." I looked over at Amelia who was walking over to me.

"Here kids buy yourself ice cream." She handed 50 bucks off to Amity then grabbed me by the ear dragging me outside the shop.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" I pushed the Blight away and rubbed my ear she tugged at.

"What the hell was that for!?" I yelped and glared at the girl.

"Look Noceda, why are you here!?!" Her finger got all up in my face.

"Look my little kid sister wanted to get ice cream and she practically begged me and I couldn't say no to her puppy eyes! Why are you here, huh!?" I pushed her finger out of my face and glared at her.

"I wanted ice cream so I brought my little sibling here but OF COURSE you had to be here with your stupid green fucking jacket!" She yelled.

"Oh don't make me hurt you, princess." I threatened at her which made her grab my shirt and raise her fist. "Wanna bet, Noceda." The Blight smirked.

"Uh excuse me...?" A voice said from behind Amelia.

We both looked to see Luz with two waffle cones with ice cream in them.

"Uhm...well Amity said we should get something for you two so Amity got you lemon sorbet and I got chocolate for you Lucia." She handed us our ice cream's before running off to meet up with the other kids where she sat at a table with them eating her ice cream.