FootBall Jacket

3rd Person POV

Anger filled the girl's eyes as she looked up at the smirking golden eyed girl. "What's wrong, Noceda?"

"YOU BITCH, THIS IS MY FAVORITE JACKET!" Lucia quickly tried to punch and kick the snarky rich girl with a smirk plastered across her face but Wionna held her back.

"Hey calm down, damnit!" Wionna was quick to keep the angry brown haired girl in place. "Look we'll just get you something else to wear like...Amelia's old football jacket. It's probably still in her gym locker, right Amelia?" Wionna glared at the golden eyed girl who started it all before letting Lucia go.

"Ugh...yeah whatever. Just follow me." Amelia said reluctantly before leading them to her gym locker.

Wilonna matched Amelia's pace as they were ahead of Lucia. "What the hell did you do that for?" Wionna whispered with a harsh tone in her voice while glaring at Amelia.

"No reason, it's just fun to piss the dumbass off. Then at work she'll be all angry and not talk to me the whole time so peace and quite. I think this all plays out fine." The green haired girl smirked as she continued to walk side by side with the black haired girl.

"Thanks to you we are going to be late to class." Wionna sighed and shook her head.

"I never asked for you to come along, you don't have to. Just go to class if you are sooooo concerned about being late." Amelia hissed.

"I'm more concerned about you two killing each other the second I step away." Wionna shot back.

"Shut up." Amelia soon went into the girls locker room followed by the other two girls.

"Here." Amelia took out her old football jacket and tossed it to the still frustrated girl. "Take a shower too while your at it."

"Amelia..." Wionna stared at the Blight with a pissed off look on her face.

"Fine. Sorry not sorry idiot. See ya." The rich girl walked off without another word.

"I guess I'll see you around, Lucia." Wionna gave Lucia a slight smile then a nod before quickly following after Amelia.

The brown eyed girl sighed and started a shower before taking off her clothes. The coffee only got on her beanie and favorite green jacket. Luckily it didn't get on her striped T-shirt and pants. The girl did her best to get the coffee smell out of her hair but it was slightly hard to do since she had no shampoo.

Meanwhile with Amelia....

"Miss Blight! You are tardy once again! That is the 3rd time this week!" The history teacher raised his voice as Amelia Blight strutted into the classroom to her desk, unbothered.

"Young lady!" The history teacher yelled again.

"What." Amelia glared at him with her snake eyes and a aggrieved voice that could strike fear into anyone.

"N...never mind it..." The history teacher stuttered at her look and excused her tardiness.

Amelia Blight. Her name struck fear into students, teachers and the citizens of Bonesborough. The Blight family name is scary already but with Amelia Blight's reputation? She is a different level of scary. She still ruled Hexside with an iron fist, or a fire fist since she was known to pull out a lighter on people, that is what she threatened people with...though she was heading to university soon so maybe one of the younger Blights would take her throne.
There are only a few people who are brave enough to even dare talk back to Amelia Blight. And only a rare amount of people who survive it.

Then there was Lucia Noceda. The first time people actually new her name is when she punched a girl in the face for calling her younger sister round a 'stupid brat' Apparently it was a younger girl with pink hair but people eventually stopped talking about it. But, once again, Lucia came the talk of the school once she talked back to Amelia Blight when she made a snarky comment about her 'dirty green jacket' that's when Amelia punched her square in the face, and a fight broke out...the two had to be pulled away from each other and Lucia still has ever lasting scratches.

The two girls have had a ongoing rivalry ever since...

Just as the history teacher was in the middle of his lesson, Lucia creaked open the door with her hair still wet but she would be wearing Amelia's old football jacket which caused people to stare and whisper.

The history teacher huffed as Lucia walked into the room and mumbled something under his breath.

"Sorry I'm late sir..." Lucia said half heartedly before taking a seat in front of Amelia who had her feet up on her desk and her phone out.

"Hmph." Lucia grunted as she passed Amelia before quickly taking a seat and sinking deep into her chair trying to ignore the whispers.

"Thanks to you I'm getting stared at and soon rumors will fly around." Lucia whispered loud enough for Amelia to hear.

"Oh shut up. Your lucky I'm letting you borrow that jacket. You don't know how much this is damaging my reputation." Amelia kicked the back of Lucia's seat hard making Lucia fall into her desk.

"You little..." Lucia turned around about to tell Amelia off but the bell interrupted her.

"And that's the end of today's class. Don't forget to turn in your homework by the end of the week. Now shoo shoo!" The history teacher hurried the students out of his class room.

The two girls met each other outside of the classroom. Both exchanging glares.

———————————————————-

"So...what pissed you off so much this morning to the point where you spilled coffee on Lucia...?" Wionna asked with a slightly concerned face.

"Ugh...my younger siblings just being a pain my ass. Emira had a major hair problem and Edric was trying to tame this bat he caught when he was with Emira and Amity."
Amelia picked at her food with her fork as she sat next to Wionna.

Amelia sighed and looked over at her youngest sister who was sitting next to this brown haired girl with her hood up.

"Hey...hows Amity doin? She didn't cause any trouble for you this morning?" Wionna followed Amelia's glance.

"Nah...she's always little miss perfect and never causes trouble...parents are still the hardest on her. It's a damn shame." Amelia stared at her sister and the girl before going quiet.

"Hmm...so who's that girl Amity is sitting next to. Do you know?" Wionna asked as she leaned down on the lunch table. "No clue."

Amelia watched as her younger sister talked and laughed at the girl's jokes and actions which made Amelia cross her arms before gripping tightly into them.

"I have a bad feeling about this...."