⚠️HIATUS WARNING, PLEASE READ⚠️

Hey guys, author here.

Yeah, I'm sure you read the title and hell, I really should've announced this earlier but uh, I'm going on hiatus. Yeah that's kinda the reason I've been dead lately...BUT DON'T WORRIED I'M FINE! REALLY.

Before y'all get sad or whatever you feel, just know that this hiatus won't be TOO long, maybe 2-3 weeks long? Even though that kinda is somewhat long, during that time I'll try to stockpile some stories and chapters! Seem kinda fair?
I sorta wanna plan out some things like updating schedules and maybe getting another writer involved in my work etc.

Basically I'm taking this time to write stories and new chapters, create new stories and plot lines, not to mention I'd like to stockpile a few chapters up so I don't have to have that thought in the back of mind reminding me 'you have to get a new chapter out soon.'

Now even though I'm going on hiatus for a bit because I wanna get some things planned out for the future...I may write some small stories on my second account (Burnt_Crisp ) and maybe I'll post some updates and stuff, may even yeet some sneak peaks of chapters I'm writing on my insta (@phantom.fall or @lemon_fall_) maybe even show some art work I drew if I'm comfortable, or if I get my drawing iPad back lol.

Over all, yeah I'll be out of commission for a bit since I just got a huge wave of a lack of motivation and I gotta do some other things besides writing and brain storming fanfic ideas in my head all day...Jesus I need a life.

Good news though! For TOH Beta Sibling AU, I already have roughly 5-6 chapters planned out in my head, all I gotta do is write them! (Harder than it seems though...)
And for Our Love Is Live, I may post a chapter over hiatus if I'm up to it. I probably will post it though because I want to give you a bit of attention or whatever because I love y'all ^^

Speaking of, I still feel slightly bad just kinda *leaving* like this so,

HEY WHO'S READY FOR ANOTHER QandA!?
Just ask me questions in the comments and I'll reply to them with a answer in the comments as well. Does not matter what the question is overall. It can be about me, stories, characters, plot lines, head canons, original story ideas, music, whatever you want. I seriously don't care whatcha ask me!
I may even write some random things like facts or whatever in the comment section due to boredom.

Also if you wanna write theories and stuff in the comments, I'll read them and may even give you some insight on things and upcoming chapters if ya want. ALSO YES, IT'S COMPLETELY FINE DRAWING STUFF ABOUT MY STORIES! Honestly I'd be honored if you did, just be sure to tag me in it so I can see your amazing art work haha :)

Anyways, that's all I really had to say as of now. Sorry for the sudden drop of work but really, I'm growing tired and stuff...phew-
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Bye for now though! Thank you all so so much for reading my stories and dealing with my shit uploading schedule. You all mean a lot to me so I'm gonna try my best to get better at writing and make sure these chapters are satisfying to some extent! Love you all so much! Virtual hugs and fingers guns! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️