Down Town Walking

Luz's POV

"Did we technically just get kicked out of your own house?" I asked Amity as we walked down her driveway, and onto the sidewalk.

"Yep, and by your own sister."

I couldn't help but laugh at Amity's response. She was right, but Lucia said she didn't want me and Amity to get sick....so, I guess she had a good reason to do what she did?

"Well we have at least 5 more hours of daylight, what should we do?" I asked, brushing my hand against Amity's a few times, which made her glance over at me before snapping her head forward, staring down the sidewalk.

"Let's see...,"Amity pulled out her phone from her pants pocket and searched up some places near by that weren't too far of a walk. "would you like to just walk around? Downtown specifically."

I smiled and gave Amity a nod of agreement, and soon, we went on a adventure down town. It was nice! The leaves were changing into beautiful colors of red, yellow, and orange! It was cold enough to the point where you'd wanna wear a light jacket over your T-shirt too. Everything about this walk with Amity was perfect! Until...we made it downtown.

"Ooo...some new shops have opened! We should check them out, go buy something!" I grabbed Amity's hand and started dragging her towards a new clothing shop.

"L-Luz we didn't bring money..." Amity slowed me down just as we got to the door.

"Ah...that's right..." I pouted. If I knew I was gonna be forced out of the house today I would've brought my savings, I could've bought something for Amity...

"Well, it doesn't mean we can't look!" I tried to be optimistic, which made Amity smile and hold my hand, following me into the store.

As we walked in, I could already tell this store primarily had a Alt/skater type vibe aesthetic going on. A bunch of Thrasher T-shirts, hoodies with cool designs on them like skulls or something, anime and graphic T's and the shoe brand Vans, baggy pants that were loose but kept you warm. Even some skateboards and skateboarding equipment! All that good stuff. Of course, I quickly went over to the anime stuff, accompanied by Amity.

"Looook!" I lifted up a shirt with a print of the HxH logo which was in black in white. "Doesn't this look cool?!" I smiled and looked over at Amity who was browsing around, flipping through some hoodies and shirts on a circular clothing rack close by. "Mhm."

I set down the shirt and searched more of the anime related things, then walked around more of the store near where Amity was, who still looking at stuff on the clothing rack from before.

As I was looking around in the corner of the store, I found a cute keychain that was made of pixelated beads making Azura! I wanted to show Amity my find so I quickly turned around to show Amity but... I was met with a sight I didn't wanna see...

"You should buy this, it'll suit you. It matches your aesthetic."

There stood a pink haired girl, having her hair tied up in the back that made her baby blue eyes pop. Glossed lips complimented her teeth and she had her hand on Amity's shoulder while her head hovered over the other, inspecting the shirt Amity was holding up.

"Boscha?" Amity turned to the girl who was practically leaning on her. She then tilted her head to the side and put inches apart from her and Amity's face.

"Yeah, it matches your girly cute style."
I watched as Amity's face started to warm a bit as she made direct eye contact with Boscha.

Amity's and Boshca's styles were different...Boscha was wearing a black crop top with a white skull in the middle of it, surrounded by two red roses and the crop layered over a white and black long sleeve shirt underneath, there was also a strap around her chest but I didn't know what it was apart of. Boscha also had black tech wear pants with two steel chains attached to them, wrapping around her thigh and connecting at the back of her pants to her white belt. The only thing she wore that wasn't basically decked out in black were her white checkered vans.