The Blights

Amelia's POV

"GET YER ASSES DOWN HERE BEFORE WE ARE LATE!" I yelled up the staircase before quickly stomping up it.

My sibling take far to long to get ready which causes us to be late sometimes, which I don't don't mind but my mother insists we must be early and ready for the day as soon as it starts, must be the best and look the best. Little does she know...

I live in a dorm at a university I am going to attend soon but I still have a few more classes at Hexside before my classes in uni start. I got banned from this house due to me not wanting to follow the career path my parents wanted for me and my 'rebellious actions' now I've been called to babysit my younger siblings due to my parents being gone for business or something. Though I get to eat their food and use their money and they are paying me a good amount to take care of these fools.

"EDRIC, EMIRA!" I banged on the twin's door waiting for a response.

"Just a minute!" I heard my only brother pipe up.

"IF YOU ARE TRYING TO TAME THAT BAT AGAIN ED...!" I yelled, almost about to kick that stupid door down before I heard another door open.

"Amelia please just stop banging on the doors...it's only been 2 days since mother and father left but I'm already done with this routine..." the youngest blight sighed while rubbing her eyes. She had on her uniform and even though she's younger she's still more organized and mature than the twins.

"Well it's the only effective way to get you all up."

"Are you sure that's the only way...?"

"Yep, plus it's fun to yell at you and your under my supervision so you can't disobey me." I smirked as I stared at runt of the group.

Finally the twin's door opened and then appeared a tired female twin with major bed head and followed by my younger brother who had bits of his hair sticking up and scratches on his clothes and face and arms.

"Oh boy..." is all I could say before taking a deep breath trying to think of what to do in this situation.

"Okay, Emira follow me you need a serious hair brushing and Amity, help your brother with...whatever is happening with him. Get him some band-aids and then we are driving to Star Strucks and getting breakfast and coffee there." I managed to say without yelling.

After fixing Emira's hair and checking on Edric and Amity who was applying band-aids in his scratches and fixing his hair and uniform we got in the car and drove to the Star Strucks drive thru.

As I drove I could feel Amity's stare burning through my hair.

"What." I growled with an angry tone while keeping my eye on the road.

"Wasn't that a...school shirt?"

She pointed at my pink 'Hexside' crop top which use to be a shirt before I cut the bottom part turning it to my now crop top.

The lower class men had to wear the standard Hexside Witch uniforms while the oldest upper class men got to wear whatever they desired, as long as it didn't violate dress code of course.

"Yeah well I changed it to what I wanted to, got a problem with it, kid?" I shot a glare at her. I was already in a bad mood having to deal with that whole mess with the twins back at the house.

Soon we got to the drive thru and we all got something to eat and drink, Emira and me got a coffee and a muffin but I got an iced coffee unlike Edric who got a smoothie and cookie and Amity who just got a hot cocoa...

"Hey, finish this off for me." I handed Amity my half eaten muffin.

"What? Why?" She questioned me.

"Eat it before I shove it down your throat." I threatened which made her quickly take it and start to eat it. Seriously being the eldest sibling is a huge pain sometimes...

Finally we got to school just on time as ever other student started to enter the school. My younger siblings hurried to class as I took my time walking in as I looked on Penstagram before something caught me off guard as I saw it out of the corner of my eye.

Lucia Noceda and her red beanie that slouched on her head. Her brown eyes flowed as she stood there looking at her phone. Her dark brown hair always drooped over her shoulders put her hair never got in the way of her eyes. The girl was my co-worker and unfortunately also my classmate.

Lucia Noceda and me have never had a good friendship. Matter a fact Noceda and I have never had a friendship. And I don't plan on having one with her either.

She is so loud and annoying, teasing me and getting under my nerves day after day. That's when I eventually punched her, boy that day was amazing. Ever since that day we've somehow gotten into a arguments which lead to physical fights. That's how it's always been, for awhile now...

"Blight." The girl jeered. As I walked past her onto Hexside
"Noceda." I returned.

I quickly walked passed her not wanting to engaged any more. I walked to my locker and grabbed my books for class before getting greeted by Wiionna Park. Our friendship has been rocky over the years but it's been getting better.

"Amelia, what's going on- woah you seem pissed..." She commented before backing away from hitting range.

"Nothing just a rough morning. How did you even know I was pissed in the first place?" I asked as I closed my locker and adjusted the books in my hands, putting away my phone away.

"You just...how do I put this in the nicest way possible....you have your bitch face on. Not your normal bitch face but your 'I'll kill you if you even look at me' bitch face on."

"That way the nicest way possible...?" I glared at her.

"Oh, look who's coming our way..." Wionna pointed down the hallway where Noceda was coming our way, observed in her phone.

"Heh." I smirked as the girl got closer before I stood my foot out, tripping her making her fall on her face at my feet.

"HEY WHAT THE-" before the girl could finish her sentence I spilled the what was left of my coffee on the girl's head.

"What's the problem. Noceda?"