You Are My...

Lucia's POV

"A-Amelia...!"

This girl...damnit she was holding wrist so tightly, I couldn't move. She was getting closer by the second... what the fuck is she trying to do!? She was backing me into the corner of the counter tops, with no escape. If I wanted to move back any further, I'd have to jump up on the counter.

Fuck fuck fuc-

Suddenly, I could something soft against my cheek. It was soft and plump...it made my heart flutter a bit...I felt as if a shock wave went through me because... I couldn't move. Not even if I wanted to.

I felt like I was melting...

"....."

I felt the grip on my wrists fade away until it was gone, and slowly I watched as Amelia put her hands on my cheeks, and the tips of her fingers touch my ears gently. I couldn't look her in the eyes, so I strayed away from her, looking for a way out...

I could kick her in the stomach...! No, she would probably throw up since she just ate...and she'd scratch me...

Suddenly, I felt her moving some hair out of my face, then kissing my forehead.

The kiss was...warm. I liked it...a lot.

Shit what am I saying...!?

My heart raced...I could feel my face heating up. I was putty in her hands at this point...fuck how can I escape this...

I was about to push her away but, Amelia then moved her head down, resting her face in the crook in my neck as she wrapped her arms around my neck, leaning on me for support.

"H-hey are you okay!?" I quickly grabbed her upper arms.

"My...legs feel weak."

Amelia then fell down onto her knees, still clinging to my neck and making me lean down with her. "Ow, ow, ow!" I struggled.

"O-okay!" I got down and kneeled next to the girl who was collapsed on the floor. "Amelia... hey are you able to stand...?" I asked quietly, looking at her as she hung her head.

"I don't know..." I heard her whisper quietly.

I sighed softly. What was I suppose to do in this situation? Hug her?

"Alright, you feel very warm...now let's take off my jacket..." I started to slip the jacket off that I cleaned earlier that morning but had given to Amelia.

The second I touched my jacket, that bitch scratched my god damn hand "OW WHAT THE HELL!!!" I yelped.

"It's mine..." I heard her growl.

I wanted to slap her so hard but...I gave her the benefit of the doubt. She was only acting like this because she was sick, right...? I don't know anymore...Amelia is fucking with me at this point.

I rubbed my hand where she scratched me. It hurt. "Okay listen here Blight, I'm bringing you to your room so you can go to bed and stop causing trouble for me. Got it!" I said and grabbed her hands, pulling her up towards me but, she just fell foward and clenched onto my shirt...her head still hanging. She was so...weak. She couldn't do anything in the state...

"Fine...okay Blight I'm gonna help you up the stairs." I sighed, practically dragging her around the house towards the stairs, she heaved behind me tiredly.

"C'mon, let's go." I grabbed her hands slowly trying to lead her up the first step. She was like a fawn, still getting use to walking. It was hard to watch...