Snapped and Hurt

WARNING:

This chapter contains a lot of violence, mention of blood and bruises, cuts and scratches, and physical fighting. There is angst and quite a bit of swearing.

This chapter is a lot longer than the rest but don't worry, it's just this chapter that's super long.

3rd Person POV

"So. How was your day? You seemed so concerned and cowardly when the Noceda's were in the car...what happened?" Amelia asked her younger sister skeptically, looking at her in the rear view mirror.

"Fine. I mean I avoided Luz the whole day. Are you happy about that?" Amity sighed and stared out her window.

Amelia sat in silence for a second.

Did she know that her and Lucia were trying to mess up her and Luz's relationship? No. There is no way.

"Maybe. Noceda's are annoying." Amelia continued to drive in silence until Amity mumbled something quietly, but loud enough for Amelia to hear.

"I...feel guilty. Everything has been going bad for me for the past few days. Mother and father won't be here for Christmas. They are on a business trip right now actually...they are never home."

Amelia sighed "Right, forgot about those two. Well, it's fine you avoided Luz. I don't like her anyway, I don't think you should be hanging out with a Noceda like her." Amelia tapped her steering wheel while humming, and she turned down the road to the Blight mansion.

"Excuse me...?" Amity looked at her older sister with anger and hurt in her eyes.

Did she just...why is she saying what they are saying.

Once Amelia got to the front of the house, Amity jumped out of the car quickly with her schoolbag, and ran to the house door. She ran to her room.

She didn't wanna look at Amelia. Especially after what she just said...

Amelia parked the car and turned it off. She quietly made her way into the house and greeted the twins who were already home, showered and wrapped warmly in blankets watching TV.

"Hey Ame! Whatcha doin' here?" Amelia's younger and only brother, Ed waved to Amelia when she stepped into the house.

"Hey Ed, Em." Amelia walked over to the twins and ruffled their hair.

"Heyyy...is Mitten's okay? She ran to her room and she looked kinda agitated...?" Em looked at the staircase and back at Amelia.

"Did you say something you shouldn't have again Ame?" Ed gave Em a look.

"No...I don't really think so?" Amelia shrugged.

"Maybe we should go...check on her." Em murmured quietly, starting to get up from her chair.

"No! No. I got it. I'm your older sister, I'll handle it." Amelia pushed Em back down and started to head upstairs, to have a friendly, nice conversation with Amity.

Amelia walked down the hall and stopped at her youngest sister's door. She racked her brain of what she did to make Amity angry like this...

What do I say...? Sorry for...being stupid? Should I even apologize to her...? What do I even apologize for!? Amelia sighed as she thought to herself quietly, before knocking on the door.

"Mittens." Amelia stood stiff as she waited for a response.

"Ed, Em, I don't want to talk right now I-" Amity swung open her door and stopped mid sentence when she saw her older sister's face.