I Love You...?

WARNING!

This chapter contains a lot of swearing, physical fighting, mental abuse, mental break downs, some mention of gore-ish, violence, graphic scenes, some mature content in a way, graphic feelings, blood, self harm, psychotic behavior, yelling, and harmful words.

I am so sorry for the late update and the spelling errors, it was late at night when writing this and editing it, please forgive me. I'm also sorry, updates on every story will be kinda slow for awhile...

This is one of the longest chapters (8000+ words) I've ever written and the next few chapters will also be long (not this long)

Please be careful if you have any triggers, and continue with caution...

Hope you enjoy!

Lucia's POV

I can't look at her. I'm never looking at her again. Why would I? Just to be torn to shreds? Over and over?

She doesn't care about me...I'm just her play toy. I'm just a puppet, and she's just the puppeteer. I'm nothing to her...and she is nothing to me. Fuck you Amelia Blight...

The leaves crunched under the weight of my boots as I stomped through out the forest floor. It was pitch black out and I could barely see where I was going but, I've been in these woods so many times, I could tell I heading in the direction of a street. As I moved forward, I could hear faint sounds of cars passing and the small tune coming off the radio...peaceful.

Now that I was left alone with my thoughts, they started to fill me.

Why did Amelia act like that...? Fiona did nothing wrong, right? Amelia deserves to be hurt...teach her a fucking lesson. I don't care about her. I hate her. I hate Fiona. I hate everybody. Why was I so stupid to think...to think someone actually cared about me. To think Amelia...cared about me. God I'm such a fool.

Before I knew it, I was walking down a street with big, rich houses spaced out between each other. A familiar sight, I've been here before. The dim street lights and the cold night air...what did it matter? Bad things happened around here, sure, but honestly, I don't care.

The cold hard concrete sent a shiver up my spine then second my boots came in contact with it. I now realized how dark these streets were. There was no more cars or faint sounds from a car radio...no headlights or house lights on. It then struck me how dangerous this was. Something that irked me more was that I was in Brodey's neighborhood...

I was close to her house, and her yard where we beat the shit out of each other...I wouldn't call it a complete waste of time though, I got a slither of satisfaction from the whole ordeal, not to mention I haven't heard anything about Luz getting bullied lately so in the end, it was all worth it. Every. Single. Hit.

"Ugh...mphm stupid cold nights..." I clenched my arms over my gut. The cold wind blew against my face, sending another chill down my spine. Maybe it wasn't the cold actually...maybe it was that terrible feeling swelling in my gut making me want to throw up. Disgust and guilt...yet, there was this lingering thought of...Amelia crying, for no reason at all. It had no right to be there. She's nothing so why is she on my mind? No reason at all. None...

For some reason...my mind was now drifting to Fiona? Those early mornings laying next to her in bed while she scrolled on her phone. I wanted to go out somewhere but, she wanted to stay inside...that was a problem between us, wasn't it? I was adventurous, and she was cautious. Stay inside all day, doing nothing but lay in bed and eat food while watching movies. Those days either felt mushed together or felt like the same day on loop...but, she did run her fingers through my hair...she gave me attention I would've never got at home...