QandA Ask Questions and More

Heya, it's me again. Sorry for all these updates which are not chapters but I got out two chapters of the TOH Beta Siblings AU in less than three days so.
I'm doin what I want.

Anyways if you read the title, you can see I'm doing a QandA and more

It's kinda for a Christmas/Happy Holidays special thing, y'know since Christmas is like, a week away. Time flies by fast and I'm not mentally prepared Jesus...

Okay back to the point. I'm probably gonna do a QandA but it depends how many questions there are. You can ask questions about the stories The Owl House Beta Siblings AU or Our Love Is Live. You can ask the characters directly or just in general. You can ask about the stories overall or anything actually. Even questions for upcoming stories and stoof. Up to you. Buuttt another thing is...

You can also ask me to write a short story/scene on characters! I know very creative (not)

Basically you can ask we to write out a short story/scenes between two characters or just a character overall. You can see more of characters or just having two characters interact with each other for once. It would be a few paragraphs probably but you get it. Can be as fluffy or angsty as ya want bro. Doesn't matter to me :/

PSA: I'll be taking questions and such until the 23. So six days from now. The 17-23rd of December to be clear. If you miss it I could probably still squeeze in your comment but I plan on launching this on the 24th or 25th. Even if you miss it you can still ask a question and I'll answer in Le comments below. Probably.

I'll be taking questions and such from ao3 and Wattpad and you can comment under this post or if you can DM me a question or anything else if you want too. My socials are in my bio. Keep in mind the questions and scenes don't have to be Christmas related they can be whatever.

Anyway that's all. Uh.

Have a good day. :) thank you for all the support I love you all ❤️ stay hydrated! Eat food man. I'm watching u.