⚠️ANNOUNCEMET⚠️

Hello! Author here! Sorry for all these announcements! I'd just like to say something and give you some...slight peaks into some things. I have a second account! It's called Burnt_Crisp and it's here on ao3 and Wattpad!

I'll be posting some random short ship stories there like Boscha x Luz or something like that but also, I have posted a The Owl House Beta Sibling AU and Our Love Is Live Oneshots there. These Oneshots and short stories can give you some sneak peaks into some characters relationships! You can see what happens in between time skips in my major stories, you can have insight on some late night calls between Luzura and Hexcate or Boscha and Hexcate. If you don't read the short stories and oneshots, that's okay! Only some chapters/short stories hold slight importance in my major stories but if you don't read them, you aren't missing much. Usually they just go into farther details into topics I don't go into huge detail on my other stories, like Fiona's and Lucia's relationships from my book The Owl House Beta Sibling AU. In my major story I will explain what their relationship was like before or some of Lucia's flashbacks of when her and Fiona were dating but, on here I'll go into a bit more detail, just in case you wanna understand it better or something. Another thing you can get a glimpse of is Luzura's Private Playlist or some thrown away ideas for Hexcate's dreams. I'm sorry if you don't understand I'm really bad at explaing sometimes hahahah...

More things you'll see in these oneshots is maybe a insight on Luzura's life or a list of the Hexside SMP members from my other book Our Love Is Live. Or you may see some made up Amelia and Lucia angst. Again, a lot of these stories don't hold importance to the major stories itself, some of these stories are made up! Once I upload a oneshot/short story I'll tell you if it's in between a time skip or just a fake, made up story for fun. I go into more explanation on my second account where I post these things. Again my second account is @Burnt_Crisp

You can also see some more short stories between Luz and Amity going out on the town or sibling bonding time between Lucia and Luz or Amelia and Amity and the twins. You can even see some made up stories/oneshots between characters like Alador and Lucia or Luz with EdandEm! You may even see some time between Lucia and Amelia...COUGH- it's not like that.

Again I'll notify you before the chapters start if it's slightly important to my major stories on my main account or if the story is just made up/ fake and for fun. I hope you understand this...

Besides oneshots of my own stories, I may post some stories from the owl house in general. Like some adventures between Skara and Boscha or even some ships. I'm not sure.

Anyway, I hope you understand this announcement or at least understand a slight bit of it. Again I go into more detail about this on my second account @Burnt_Crisp

Bye bye! Also, new updates may be a bit slow now because I've grown slightly lazy and tired haha. Also apparently I gotta interact with people..? Weird I know. Bye! Best of luck to you.