UPDATE ⚠️Upcoming Story and More!⚠️

Hello!

It's me. The author of this Beta Sibling AU. :D hi.

I was thinking about starting a new story/AU on The Owl House? I was wondering your guy's thoughts on new stories and maybe starting a uploading schedule because I'm stupid and didn't go to bed until 2 AM because I was writing and editing...
Still, I enjoyed writing it in the process so it was ultimately worth it in my opinion.

Moving on...

I was thinking of starting a new story like I said. But don't worry I'm not ending the Beta Siblings AU of course. I'll continue working on Beta Siblings AU while starting on my new story called

'Our Love Is Live'

Hint; It's Lumity and it's a gamer/streamer AU!
It'll have a chapter up by maybe the end of this week but I'm not completely sure.

As I'm starting on it I was thinking of usernames or just names for the said streamers ( Amity, Luz, Gus, Willow, Boshca and more! )

I need help coming up with some users or online names.
For example take Dream. Amity needs a online name. She won't really be using her real name though.

Dream's username is simple and Amity is going to be somewhat based on him. A lot of similarities are that;

1. Amity will not show her face or do a face reveal.

2. She's good at Minecraft and is pretty well known across the globe.

3. Plays a few other games and streams with friends

4. Lives alone in her own house with her cat.

But besides that, Amity needs a simple user. I was wondering if you all could give me suggestions on users for Amity and other characters.

Luz's may be related to Azura somehow like- Luzura
or something but that's it. I would appreciate it if you could help me on this because I'm stuck.

I'll be taking suggestions on users and the Beta Sibling AU story. Tell me what you'd like maybe added into upcoming chapters and new stories!

I'll also being answering questions and doing a small QandA in the comments below!

If you would like to talk to me more, follow me on Instagram @Lemon_Fall_ my dm's are open!

Before I go I'd just like to say thank you for all the support and your comments make my day! Seriously they crack me up.

I appreciate you guys and you should know that your loved and supported and valid! :) Stay hydrated and have a good day! Thank you so much!

Anyway that is it for now so, give me some suggestions in the comments below and I'll most likely reply!

Bye!