𝟶𝟶𝟺

──────────chapter four──────────

──────────
chapter four
──────────

REUNITED

"WE HAD A DEAL, YOU PROTECT MY UNBORN CHILD, I DISMANTLE  MARCEL'S ARMY

"WE HAD A DEAL, YOU PROTECT MY UNBORN CHILD, I DISMANTLE  MARCEL'S ARMY. AND WHILST I'VE BEEN BUSY FULFILLING MY PART OF THE BARGAIN, YOU ALLOWED HAYLEY TO BE ATTACKED AND ALMOST KILLED BY A GAGGLE OF LUNATIC WITCHES, AND IF IT WASN'T FOR NATALIA I DON'T KNOW WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED" Klaus paced the room back and forth. He was infuriated. Not only did Natalia almost die but his child was nearly killed. He felt as though he owed Natalia greatly.

"I had nothing to do with it, I swear. Hayley and I are linked, remember? she dies, I die" Sophie reminded them. She didn't know how they would react. Natalia sat on the couch beside Klaus, pondering her next words very carefully. "See, Sophie, I have been doing my research" Natalia reached down to grab her tea. She was not stupid. She knew Sophie was smart, but she was smarter. Rebekah perked her head to the side. She was excited to see what will happen next. Seeing as though Natalia was indescribably wise, she had to have something up her sleeve. Klaus sat back in his seat. He was wondering what was cooking up in Natalia's head, she looked like she had a plan. "Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't your whole family dead? I heard you didn't have much to live for these days" Natalia crossed her legs over each other. Klaus looked at her pleasantly surprised but it wasn't like he was expecting any less.

Sophie swallowed harshly and rubbed her sweaty palms down her jeans. "Now, dear, I certainly do not like repeating myself, tell me who they were" Natalia smoothed down her skirt. She was not playing any games with Sophie Devereux today. Sophie tugged on her earlobe nervously. She was scared to even think about lying around Natalia, especially after what she had did to her before. "A faction of extremist. Sabine has stupidly told them about some vision she had about the baby" Sophie admitted. Klaus had became alarmed. What vision about the baby? Was the vision that bad that they had to kill it? "What kind of vision?" Klaus moved to the edge of his seat.

"She has them all the time.They're totally open to interpretation. I'm guessing she's wrong on this one.  And seeing as though you have a Rosewood on your side, she can most definitely interpret it" Sophie rambled on growing more nervous by the second. Klaus cleared his throat. She was deflecting his question. "Your baby will bring death to all New Orleans witches" Sophie admitted under Natalia harsh glare which turned into a smile from
the news. "Ah, well, I grow fonder of this child by the second" Klaus smirked. He was elated that his child will bring death to all the people that hurt Natalia. "Sophie, look, I promised Elijah that I would protect the Mikaelson miracle baby while he tries to win Davina's loyalty. Why don't you tell me how extreme this fraction is?" Rebekah asked as she leaned on the couch.