𝟶𝟶𝟽

──────────chapter seven ──────────

──────────
chapter seven
──────────

BEGINNING OF MANY

"I TOOK YOU TO GET A PEDICURE AND MANICURE

"I TOOK YOU TO GET A PEDICURE AND MANICURE. AND NOW, IT'S TIME YOU DO SOMETHING I WANT TO DO" Klaus smirked over to Natalia who rolled her eyes at him. "Well, fair is fair. What would you like to do, Niklaus?" she asked admiring her freshly done nails. Klaus grimaced at the name she insisted on calling him. "You know you can call me Klaus and or Nik" he offered to her. Natalia shook her head denying his offer. "Everyone calls you that. If I'm going to give you a nickname it will be something only I call you. Now, quit changing the subject...what are we going to do?"

Klaus chuckled and pointed over to the group of people that were paining. Natalia glanced over at them then back to Klaus. "You want to paint?" she asked him with a raised eyebrow. He didn't answer her but grabbed her hand and dragged her over to them. "Ahh, you must be Mr. Mikaelson. We have you set up over there" The man pointed over to the canvas. Klaus nodded thankfully at him and dragged Natalia over to the canvas. "Are we taking a painting class or something?" Natalia examined her surroundings. Klaus sighed and dipped the paint brush in the water. "No, love, I am going to teach you how to paint"

"Why me?" she questioned grabbing the brush from his hand. Klaus shrugged picking up the paint allowing her to pick a color. Natalia tapped her chin and turned to look at him. "What am I painting? I need to know before I pick a color" she complained poking him with the end of the paint brush. He smiled at her and waved his hand towards the things surrounding them. Natalia glanced up viewing the scenery around them. From the fountain to the grove of flowers surrounding it. It was beautiful and it would be euphoric to paint but she knew she would mess it up. "Are you sure you want me to paint? I'm not the best"

Klaus chuckled waving the paint in front of her. "That's the point of teaching, love. Now, pick a color" he watched her carefully dally in the green color for the base of the flower she was going to paint. He gently grabbed her hand aiding her strokes on the canvas. "Is it teaching if your doing it for me?" Natalia giggled softly letting Klaus guide her hand. He mumbled under his breath and let go of her hand. "Fine, don't put to much pressure on the brush. Light strokes, that's it, love" he complimented her watching learn how to paint. Natalia ended up blocking everything out and only focused on painting. "Love, are you even listening? You need to change the color"