𝟶𝟸𝟿

──────────chapter twenty nine──────────

──────────
chapter twenty nine
──────────

IF ONLY "SORRY" WAS ENOUGH

"LIA, I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE

"LIA, I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE..." Elijah trailed off as he furrowed his eyebrows at the mess that used to be Natalia's room. Natalia sent him a tight lipped smile as she tried to flip her mattress over. "Eli, I know what you did. I'm not mad...I'm more irritated. You really messed with my plans," she paused with a heavy sigh. Natalia then dusted off  her hands after she gave up on flipping her mattress and walked over to Elijah. "If you haven't noticed—my siblings and Amadeus were gone yesterday. I have a plan to get back at Dahlia." she stated.

Elijah studied her facial expressions. He knew this was going to be her most dangerous plan yet. "Are people you love going to die?" he asked softly. Natalia bit her lip, "People we both love, Eli. It's going to be a wild ride. Do you trust me?" Elijah was a bit taken back from what she said. He was now extremely worried. What in the world was Natalia planning? "Who's dying?" he asked her. Natalia gulped and counted on her fingers. Elijah placed a hand on her shoulders. "Okay, I trust you. Just, don't die." Elijah stated sincerely. Natalia removed his hand from her shoulder. "A lot of Rosewoods will be dying Elijah. I just need you to trust me."

"Are you all coming back normal—like usually." he gulped. Natalia couldn't meet him in the eyes. Elijah stepped back with tears gathering in his eyes. It couldn't end like this. "Elijah...I'm scared."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"YOU are one mastermind, sis." Nolan stretched his legs. Natalia rolled her eyes and slammed the dead body on the floor. "You could've helped me." she huffed. Nolan scoffed walking over to grab the body and place it on the table. He then examined the body and saw it was fresh. "Amadeus?" he asked her. His question was answered when Nathaniel walked into the room with blood dripping off of his body. "I needed to get my anger out. Too many of us are dying soon. I'm not ready, Li. Are you sure this is the only way?" Nathaniel glanced at his twin sister sincerely. Natalia didn't want to answer him, but she knew she had to.