𝟶𝟸𝟽

──────────chapter twenty seven──────────

──────────
chapter twenty seven
──────────

FEAR NO EVIL

"IT APPEARS YOU HAVE MISSED THE TEA FREYA MADE FOR US THIS MORNING

"IT APPEARS YOU HAVE MISSED THE TEA FREYA MADE FOR US THIS MORNING." Klaus stated sarcastically as he sat beside Natalia. Natalia sent him a pointed look. "Why Aiden, Niklaus?" she asked him. Klaus sighed, "Jackson is currently not available at the moment. And I won't use young Timothy. Aiden was my only choice. I promise he won't come to any harm, Rose." he grasped her hand gently. Natalia rested her head on his shoulder. "It's not fun having something to lose, is it?" she asked him. Klaus smiled down at her. "Of course not. My daughter, you, and your kids have me worried every single day." he stated.

Natalia lifted her head from his shoulder. "You worry about my kids?" she asked him. Klaus picked her hand up and kissed it. "As if they were my own." he answered truthfully. Natalia gently grabbed his cheek and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. Klaus immediately kissed her back with passion. As much as Natalia enjoyed the moment, she had to break away. "His taxi is here." Natalia stated as she referred to Mikael. Klaus grumbled as he sped away towards the taxi. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the witch that I am allies with." Mikael smirked down at Natalia. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "You're still alive so you owe me. Our deal is off once we finish this. Do you understand?" she asked him.

Mikael shook his head. "You told me you'll help me kill an original." he narrowed his eyes at her. Klaus was a bit taken back by his words but he trusted Natalia. And the one thing she has taught him was to trust the process, so that's what he did. "And I will. But you have to do as I say. I need you to help me and Niklaus." she told him in the most respectful way she could. Mikael scoffed, "I pledged my allegiance to you, not my bastard son." Natalia stared at him blankly. "Niklaus and I are a packaged deal. You either help now and die later or just die now. The choice is yours." she smirked at him and checked over her nails as she waited for his response.

"Ugh, fine." Mikael rolled his eyes. Klaus then pulled out the white oak stake and ushered Mikael into the small restaurant. "I was told that Noah and Freya sent you off to procure certain items that will expedite the death of your sister-in-law. May I assume you completed your task?" Klaus professed as he pulled out a seat for Natalia. "There are three elements total. Combined, they represent Dahlia's sole weakness. If you'd like to try and take them, by all means, have at it." Mikael insisted. Klaus and Natalia glanced at each other with a hint of amusement on their faces. "Your mind always drifts to violence, doesn't it? Even when you're so clearly outmatched. What was it you tried teaching us? Oh, yes: 'The true viking warrior hones his fear like a blade." Klaus mimicked his stepfather's voice.