𝟶𝟷𝟾

──────────chapter eighteen──────────

──────────
chapter eighteen
──────────

DEALING WITH DEMONS

"MOMMA! WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO TO THE BAYOU WITH TWO PSYCHOTIC HYBRIDS?" Tim whined to his mother who blocked out his whining

"MOMMA! WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO TO THE BAYOU WITH TWO PSYCHOTIC HYBRIDS?" Tim whined to his mother who blocked out his whining. Hayley had lost her pack, which included Jackson. Tim thought he wouldn't have to find him and his pack but Natalia chose otherwise. "Because you are a young wolf in need of a pack and because I said so" she kissed his forehead. "Doesn't explain why I was opted" Noah groaned as Klaus rolled his eyes. "From my understanding, you two partners" Klaus replied but received the middle finger from Noah.

"Okay, enough, you guys are ruining my breakfast—get out now" Nolan shooed them away as he stuffed bacon into his mouth. The other Rosewood siblings watched in amusement, they were definitely getting used to this. "Gladly, since your kicking me out of my own home" Klaus grabbed Tim's collar and Hayley did the same with Noah's as they dragged the young men from the establishment. Once they were in the clear, Natalia turned to her daughter with a disappointed expression. "Now, Davina, dear, tell me why you have Mikael in the old attic?" she smacked her forehead letting her hand drag down her face. Davina casted her eyes to the ground in shame.

"And Kai, please inform me why you waited til, I don't know, now to tell us this!" Nathaniel snapped using his magic to send Kai to the wall. Narcissa huffed grabbing a knife sending it flying his way but didn't allow it to slice him. "Brother, Sister, we aren't animals—we do not kill people in the kitchen." Nolan sent a firm nod towards Elijah who silently thanked him. "Mom, you have to believe me! I didn't know he was there. I felt nostalgic so I visited the old attic" Davina admitted licking her dry lips in shame. Natalia had yet to speak about the situation. She didn't know how to handle it in the best way possible. After not being able to identify her mother's expression, Davina blurted out an explanation. "Mr. Parker told me not to tell you" she snitched hoping her mother wouldn't give her a punishment.

"Little snitch" Kai seethed as he narrowed his eyes. "Watch your mouth" Elijah scolded him calmly. "Look, babe, I saw Mikael and I panicked. Could you blame me? If Klaus new I found him, he would kill me and use my remains as decorations" the Gemini witch rambled on and on. He started growing nervous for the first time in a long time. He didn't want to mess up his second chance of having a genuine family but he's afraid he already has. "I know, Nathaniel, Nolan, and I will confront him. Davina, Narcissa, and Elijah keep a look out for Niklaus, Hayley, Noah, and Tim. And Kai" Natalia took a dangerous step towards him, "—don't ever put my daughter in danger again or Niklaus will be the least of your problems"