𝟶𝟸𝟼

──────────chapter twenty six──────────

──────────
chapter twenty six
──────────

A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

"WHAT WAS THAT?" Klaus asked Natalia as he shot up in bed from the noise

"WHAT WAS THAT?" Klaus asked Natalia as he shot up in bed from the noise. Natalia scrummaged awake and unknowingly shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, but seeing as it sounds like Hayley's screams...something must be wrong with Hope." she answered. Klaus instantly grabbed her waist and sped to Hope's room. Eva saw them and tried to use magic on Natalia but the Rosewood was too fast. Natalia used her magic to slice a few cuts on Eva's skin and send her flying through the window. "New Orleans witches will forever disrupt my peace." Natalia turned to Hayley and Klaus, who sent her a thankful nod, and smiled. "I'm going back to bed. It seems like we have a lot to do tomorrow."

Klaus watched his soulmate as she left the room and hated the fact that his one peaceful night with her was ruined by Eva. "Go, I'll keep an eye on Hope. I won't let you mess up whatever you have going on with her because of your paranoia." Hayley have him a gentle nudge. Klaus hesitated but nevertheless left his daughter's room and got back in bed with Natalia. "You shouldn't be with me. Go watch Hope." Natalia mumbled. Klaus smiled down at her before he wrapped his arm around her waist and brought her closer to him. "Hayley assured me that it was okay. Don't worry so much, you are starting to sound like me."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I should stop packing these away. There's always one family member or anther in need of a good shackling. Find Rebekah, or Eva, or whoever the bloody hell that was. Use these to stop her from doing magic. And don't hurt her. The non-psychopathic bits are still my sister." Klaus instructed Marcel as he handed him the shackles. "I won't be the only one looking for her, She killed witch kids. The 24-hour hold that Elijah got the covens to agree to ended at midnight Every witch in the city is gonna be gunning for her." Marcel explained to Klaus. Klaus flickered his eyes to Hayley.

"Go to Elijah. Get him to charm his elderly witch into calling off the hunt." he instructed her. Hayley scoffed, "And leave Hope? Don't you think I should stay here and protect our daughter?" she asked him. "Jackson has been working night and day to secure this compound...surrounding it with his werewolf army, not to mention the fact that I'm here. And I know the best way to protect our child is to get Rebekah out of that serial killer's body, and back into the original model." he argued against her. Natalia narrowed her eyes at him. "And where do I fit in your master plan, Niklaus?" his soulmate asked him. Klaus sighed internally as he prepared himself for the argument that was bound to happen.