𝟶𝟷𝟷

──────────chapter eleven ──────────

──────────
chapter eleven
──────────

ALL HER CHILDREN

"YOU WILL NOT REPEAT ANYTHING YOU HAVE HEARD OR SPEAK ABOUT ANYONE YOU HAVE SAW, AM I CLEAR?" Natalia asked her soon-to-be children as she walked away from the ally

"YOU WILL NOT REPEAT ANYTHING YOU HAVE HEARD OR SPEAK ABOUT ANYONE YOU HAVE SAW, AM I CLEAR?" Natalia asked her soon-to-be children as she walked away from the ally. "You expect me, the loud mouth, to be quiet, mom? I have breathtaking information dying to be spilt" Josh started to panic following his mom as Tim and Davina stayed put. Noah rolled his eyes clasping his hand on Josh's shoulder. "You talk—you die"

Natalia instantly pushed him back bringing Josh towards her. "Quit threatening my child. Just make sure Davina and Tim arrive at the apartment safely and with a powerful protection spell" she instructed placing her hands on her hips. "We will, you two be safe. Don't forget about the Gemini coven situation" Nathaniel carefully spoke about the uprising concern with the two covens. Something big was bound to happen even though they were trying to prevent it. "Oh and about Timmy here" Noah smirked cheekily as he pretended to howl.

"Oh, yeah I'm a fricken' wolf!" Tim shivered at the thought of being a werewolf. Noah and Nathaniel gave him an extremely detail lesson about wolves. From killing someone to activate his curse, to the excruciating pain of turning, to the feeling of being a wolf. "Not yet" Noah corrected rolling his eyes again. "We are a very well rounded family" Davina spoke up trying to divert the attention off Tim. "Werewolf, witches, and a vampire...pretty cool" Josh thought about it getting off track.

"Okay, we have to go before the originals hunt me down" Natalia halfway joked knowing it was partially true. "We'll—" Nathaniel started but Noah cleared his throat causing him to glare. "I'll take the kids home, don't worry" he smiled. Natalia nodded at him and kissed her kids on the cheek goodbye and dragged Josh out of the ally. "Your not staying?" Tim asked sheepishly as the older men glared at him. "We disappear in about an hour, let's go" Nathaniel grabbed Tim's arm roughly but the boy fought back causing the older gentleman to tightened his grip. "Your-your ghost?!" Davina panicked fighting against Noah. "No! My plane takes off in a hour"