𝟶𝟶𝟸

──────────chapter two──────────

──────────
chapter two
──────────

THE INTERACTION

"SO, WHAT'S THE PLAN? IF I'M GOING TO BE HERE I MIGHT AS WELL HELP OUT

"SO, WHAT'S THE PLAN? IF I'M GOING TO BE HERE I MIGHT AS WELL HELP OUT. IT IS SURPRISINGLY BORING HERE" Natalia leaned against the door frame of the room the originals and the pregnant werewolf resided in. "Well, that depends what plan you mean, love" Klaus smirked up at her. She rolled her eyes and motioned for him to go on. "My plan for global domination or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world" Klaus teased his sister. Rebekah falsely smiled and picked up a pencil to throw at Klaus. She threw it only for him to catch it with a smile.

"Enough with the sibling rivalry. We need to get my best friend back" Natalia crossed her arms and Hayley nodded in agreement. Klaus rolled his eyes and walked into the room so he could sit down. "Marcel isn't my mortal enemy. He's my friend, albeit one who is unaware that I am trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless, and secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently, and thirdly, sister, please" Klaus explained as he propped his legs up on the desk in front of him.

"And thirdly, the plan, as you have demanded, is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back" Rebekah and Klaus looked at her for a response. "That's it?" Natalia looked at them dully. They couldn't possibly be serious. "Oh, please" Rebekah laugh softly at her. "Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling, but there is none more diabolical" Rebekah side eyed Klaus. "That's only plan 'A," luv. There's always a plan B," Klaus clasped his hands together. Hayley looked at all of them worried for her safety. What in the world has she gotten herself into. "What's plan B?" Hayley asked them while clutching Elijah's journal. "War" Klaus smirked happily at the chaos that was about to unfold. Natalia scoffed at him and shook her head. "Is there a problem, Natalia?" Klaus sat up in his seat and placed his feet on the floor.