𝟶𝟷𝟶

──────────chapter ten──────────

──────────
chapter ten
──────────

LET ME TELL YOU A STORY

"...UNTIL NATALIA AND DAVINA" Elijah finished informing Hayley about the origins of witches and paused when he spoke about Natalia and Davina. Natalia did not come home yesterday and it worried him that she was not answering any of his calls. Elijah wondered if she was angry with him for what had happened to the teenagers but he couldn't get in touch with her to find out. "Davina, who is now tucked in safe and sound down the hall under my protection. And Natalia..." Klaus paused momentarily watching the Rosewood walk in with a blank expression on her face.

"Who decided to finally join us" he finished his statement smirking at her as she flipped him off. "Sod off...Celeste" Natalia's heart picked up pace as she glanced down at the drawing of Celeste. "What's wrong, 'Lia?" Elijah walked over to her with concern. He had told her about Celeste not to long ago but he never showed her what she looked like. "She's the woman Davina's been drawing. I don't understand why these are only showing up now" Natalia narrowed her eyes at the drawing trying to figure out any possible explanation. But she was broken out of her thoughts when she heard a thud. "Well, that's going well" Klaus joked sarcastically.

"If you were trying to win the girl's trust, perhaps poisoning her one true love was not the most splendid idea" Elijah sighed at his brother who only shrugged in response. "Speaking of—" Natalia raised her hand using her magic to punch Klaus in the face. Hayley chuckled knowing Klaus was just going to sit there and not retaliate. And he did just that with a heavy scowl on his face. "I don't think that was necessary. Is there anymore inopportune deaths you'd like to wave in my face?" Klaus asked his brother.

"Give me a month. I'll get you a list" Elijah replied receiving a high five from Natalia. They had heard another crash and Natalia decided to go and ease the situation. "And that's my cue" she heavily sighed walking out of the room only to find Davina violently coughing up dirt. Natalia gasped pushing Marcel out of the way and rubbed Davina's back. "What is wrong with her?" Marcel asked demanding an explanation. She ignored his question as she checked Davina's forehead. Natalia knew exactly what was wrong with her. The same thing would have happened to her if she was an ordinary witch.