𝟶𝟷𝟹

──────────chapter thirteen ──────────

──────────
chapter thirteen
──────────

BABYSITTING

"LET ME GO" Natalia screamed as she felt a needle pierce her body

"LET ME GO" Natalia screamed as she felt a needle pierce her body. "We are going to die" a young, female voice panicked. She couldn't set her eyes on the blurry figure but used her magic to send them flying back. "Miss Rosewood. Enough!" Sabine shouted picking up the young witch and sent her out of the room. "Let me go! Before I kill you blind!" Natalia broke the the straps that kept her bound to the table but hunched over weak when she sat up. "You have been injected with poison. It won't kill you but it will weaken you. I have nothing against you personally—I just want to talk" Sabine hesitantly walked over to her.

"Speak your peace" she hissed gripping onto the table as her vision began coming clear. "Do you know what you are to Klaus? Do you know what kind of power you hold over him? Do you know how powerful you are in general?" Sabine stood in front of her with slight boldness. Natalia bubble in anger. "You kidnapped me to talk about Klaus and my magic?! My family died because of you and your witches. Why shouldn't I kill you?" she trembled trying to stand up but her strength was failing her.

"Look, it is obvious you and Klaus have some sort of magical connection but what will he do when he figures out what you have been hiding?  What will Elijah do?" she provoked her hoping to turn the Rosewood on her side. It was a long shot but the witches desperately needed her since Davina was dead. "We don't have a magical connection. And well, that depends on what secret you are talking about. There are many secrets, my children, the Gemini coven, and a few I dare not mention" Natalia spoke smoothly feeling the toxin slowly retreat from her body. The magic was restoring itself.  "Children? I only knew about the Gemini coven. What else are you hiding?"

"I adopted a few children over the past months I've been here. The Gemini coven situation is something out of my control. I will do what is best for my family." she looked deep into Sabine's eyes and watched as a crimson liquid spilled from them. Sabine grabbed her throat slowly falling to the floor. "I am not going to kill you, Celeste. I don't care if you live or die. But let's get one thing straight, shall
we? If you ever threaten me with my secrets again...you will watch every witch in New Orleans burn" Natalia smirked menacingly watching the witch close her eyes and pass out. She dusted off her shirt and grabbed some nearby crutches to support her. The magic was slowly leaving her body and started making her weak.