𝟶𝟹𝟶

──────────chapter thirty──────────

──────────
chapter thirty
──────────

MY PROMISE TO YOU

"MY DEAR REBEKAH AND NOLAN, I HOPE THIS FINDS YOU WELL

"MY DEAR REBEKAH AND NOLAN, I HOPE THIS FINDS YOU WELL. I WRITE TO OFFER AN UPDATE AND TO ASK YOUR ADVICE. OUR BROTHERS REMAIN AT ODDS AND EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED.

LET'S START OFF FROM OLDEST THE YOUNGEST, SHALL WE?

NARCISSA AND ELIJAH, are getting the hang of the whole parent thing. They are enjoying their baby boy, Sebastian. Narcissa had forgiven Klaus for killing her but Elijah still holds a grudge. He is angry at him but he was slowly starting to forgive him. He wants to set an example for his son.

NATHANIEL AND CAMI, have had a very stable relationship. He helps her out at Rousseau's and even moved in with her. I've never seen him smile like this before. He was truly happy.

NATALIA AND KLAUS, are going steady. It took two months of killing him and giving him the cold shoulder before Natalia actually forgave him. Klaus took no time to ask her to be his girlfriend, and of course, she accepted. Natalia has been slaving away every morning to find a way to fulfill her promise to Kol. She is still a stubborn as a mule but at least she now had aloud herself to love.

NOAH AND DAVINA, have been really strong leaders for the witches. Natalia has taught them well. She gave the the responsibility of finding a cure for the Crescent wolves. Of course, she could do it herself but she wants them to learn. Noah is like a mini Natalia. You could see her in everything he does. You could tell both Davina and Noah look up her. She is the queen after all.

JOSH AND HIS LOVER, are somewhere safe and happy. Natalia won't share much after what happened with Aidan but we all knew Josh is taken care of. I hope he's happy with whoever he's with. He's our nephew after all.