𝟶𝟶𝟹

──────────chapter three──────────

──────────
chapter three
──────────

THE PROTECTOR

"I PICKED SOME ROSES FROM THE ROSE BUSHES, IT FELT A BIT

"I PICKED SOME ROSES FROM THE ROSE BUSHES, IT FELT A BIT...DEAD IN HERE" Natalia placed the vase full of pink and red roses on the table. She adored roses. It was kind of ironic since her last name was Rosewood. The roses were significant to her. It reminded her of her family and plus she loved their colors. "Why are their roses on my table?" Klaus walked in and pointed to the roses as he poured himself a drink. "Natalia picked those lovely flowers, Nik" Rebekah did not spare him a glance as she continued her search for attics. "She did?" Klaus took a sip of his drink then turned to Natalia, "You did?"

"Yes, Niklaus, I rather enjoy roses" Natalia rolled her eyes and took a seat beside Rebekah. Klaus looked at the roses then back to Natalia. He took a note of her love for roses, maybe he could use that knowledge in the future. "Are you close to finding him?" Natalia looked onto the computer screen. Rebekah frustratedly moved the computer so Natalia could see it better. "Nope" She sighed in defeat. Natalia gave her an awkward pat on the back. She was not to keen on dealing with emotions. She struggled dealing with her own at times, it was nearly
impossible for her to deal with others. "Can't I just cast a spell and find him?" Natalia asked Klaus. He walked over to her and sat in the chair in front of her and Rebekah. "I don't see why not" he slowly sipped his drink as he ran through the possible outcomes.

"Won't Davina sense it?" Rebekah moved the computer over. Natalia bit the inside of her cheek as she thought it through. "I'm more powerful than the hormonal teenage witch...and if I get caught I can blame it on on of the witches. They are irrelevant anyways" Natalia started thinking of what she had of Elijah's. She then remembered she had a suit of his in her closet in case of emergency. She excused herself from the originals to retrieve the item. "You have his backup suit? You guys are actually best friends aren't you?" Rebekah teased as she made room for Natalia to perform the spell. Natalia rolled her eyes playfully as she laid the suit down on the table. Klaus watched carefully as she began to prepare the spell.

"So what all goes into this?" Klaus questioned on the edge of his seat. He had not actually seen her do a spell. He has only seen her break things of people. He has never seen her do a safer spell. "Well, I'm done now. This is one of the easiest spells in the book. And with me being well, me the Elements led my straight to him. He's at St. Anne's church" Natalia dusted off her hands as they looked at her weirdly. "You didn't lift a finger nor did your mouth move an inch" Rebekah narrowed her eyes at her. It had to be too good to be true. Klaus was pleasantly surprised. He was getting more amazed by the second with Natalia. "I didn't need to. I was basically a guiding spell. There's no need for connections" Natalia stood up and hung Elijah's suit over her arm. "Now, if you excuse me, I have things to do and people to ignore" She dismissed herself and headed to her room.