𝟶𝟷𝟻

──────────chapter fifteen ──────────

──────────
chapter fifteen
──────────

DEAR FUTURE HUSBAND

"ELIJAH CAN THROW A PRETTY GOOD PARTY" Natalia complimented Elijah as Klaus locked his arm around her waist

"ELIJAH CAN THROW A PRETTY GOOD PARTY" Natalia complimented Elijah as Klaus locked his arm around her waist. Smiling down at her, he tightened his grip. "Rose, I am just happy I can spend it with you. I am pretty sure you will find your 'husband' soon and I want to spend as much time with you as possible" he scowled at the thought of her marrying another man. Before the party, he informed her that his mother placed the soulmate curse on him when she figured out he was a hybrid.

For a thousand years, he was empty and filled the void with woman he thought was his soulmate until he found Natalia. But knowing she was betrothed to be with another, he wished he could fill the void with short lasting flings than have his love marry and or—fall in love with another man. "He will never be you, Niklaus...I am sorry for being selfish and putting you through this. I just thought it would be better if we ignore it—maybe it wouldn't bring us more pain" Natalia apologized placing a hand on his chest. He clenched his jaw in anger and sadness. He resented himself for bringing up what will soon be another argument, this was not how tonight was supposed to go.

"I waited a thousand years for you...I am not going to give you up. I always get what I want" Klaus seethed staring into her brown eyes. Natalia narrowed her eyes at him. He was becoming more stubborn as the days go by and she was close to snapping at him—again. "Natalia, right?" she heard the voice of Jackson Kenner. She snapped her head towards him and sent the wolf a kind smile. "Yes it is, and I assume your Jackson?" Natalia felt Klaus tense up from the greeting. He nodded with smile, "I actually didn't walk over here to make small talk. I am to speak about Tim" Jackson's kind expression dropped to a serious one. Being the protective person she was, Natalia gave him the same action in response.

"My brother needs to be with his people and break his curse. Even as kind as you are, you can't raise a werewolf" he tried to be as calm as he could but he felt the room getting hotter. Awkwardly coughing, Jackson wiped the beaming sweat from his forehead. "I assure you, Mr. Kenner, I am more than capable of taking care Tim and he will break his curse when he is ready, he is still a child. Your people didn't care for him when you left him alone as baby so you shouldn't care now." Natalia stepped up to him with anger lurking deep within her eyes. The wolf felt his blood start to boil which scared him but he wouldn't be shown as weak. "Don't ever tell me what I should do with my child. Especially when I am the closest thing you will ever get to a witch ally that doesn't hate your entire existence"