𝟶𝟹𝟷

──────────chapter thirty one──────────

──────────
chapter thirty one
──────────

WHAT LOVERS DO

"I CAN'T BE REGENT, SWEETHEART

"I CAN'T BE REGENT, SWEETHEART." Natalia stated as she wiped the dust off of the table. Her soulmate was a Mikaelson there was no way the witches would accept her. Davina and Noah had to learn to be leaders without her. "But why not? You are a super witch or something!" Noah whined. To him, his sister was being stubborn. She had all of this power and wisdom yet she doesn't want to lead. It made no sense to him.

"Noah, you and Davina need to show me you have what it takes to lead our coven. This regent thing will show me how well you do." Natalia explained with a smile before she turned to Hayley. The hybrid was patient with her after Natalia explained why it took so long for her to change Hayley back into her human form. Davina and Noah had to figure it out themselves.

"I sincerely apologize for having you be a werewolf for all these months but my main focus has been on Kol. The spell they found used a candle to keep you in human form. My magic will protect the flame, but since they are regents...you will have to work with them or the flame burns out." Natalia informed the hybrid. She knew that Hayley trusted her more than she trusted two new witches. Natalia always had a reason for doing what she does.

Hayley folded her arms over her chest. "What about my pack?" she asked Natalia. The witch smiled over to her as she brushed her hands on her clothes. "Now, I did that part. They will be set free from the curse. You need them and so do I. We all know it is not long before my son break his curse."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"IS everything alright, my love?" Klaus asked before kissing Natalia's lips. The Rosewood nodded as she smiled at him. She didn't like keeping secrets from him but she couldn't tell him about Hayley. She knew he would find out sooner or later. She only wondered if he could tell if she was being honest to him or not. "Rose, I can tell when you're lying. You can always be honest with me." Klaus placed his hand under her chin and used his thumb to rub her bottom lip. Natalia sighed as her heartbeat began to speed up.