𝟶𝟸𝟻

──────────chapter twenty five──────────

──────────
chapter twenty five
──────────

UNLEARNED MAGIC UNDER PARANOIA

"THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD KNOW IS THAT DAHLIA IS THE MOST POWERFUL WITCH I HAVE EVER SEEN

"THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD KNOW IS THAT DAHLIA IS THE MOST POWERFUL WITCH I HAVE EVER SEEN. WELL, UNTIL I MET TWO OF THE ROSEWOODS." Freya raised an eyebrow at the reaction she received from Narcissa and Natalia. "Do not rope us in with evil witch Mikaelson 2.0. We are the most powerful witches of this century. Not in a thousand years. Dahlia has centuries of power on us." Narcissa nervously bit the inside of her cheek. The thought of Dahlia's magic made her uneasy. She knew if her whole family worked together they could take Dahlia down. But that isn't what frightens her; it is Natalia.

"Yes, but Rosewood magic is like no other. I don't understand why you limit yourself...if I had even a portion of the power you have, I would be unstoppable." Freya stated intensely at Natalia. The witch stared back at her in a calm manner. There was no way Freya was here to only talk about Dahlia and Hope's safety. "Dahlia wants to take the child's power for herself—and the Rosewoods." Freya slowly continued and turned her head towards Klaus. He instantly snapped his eyes toward Elijah. Elijah licked his bottom lip as his whole demeanor changed. Narcissa reached over and grabbed his hand as she tried to calm him down.

"Tell us something we don't know. She has been hunting us since she's awaken. I can feel the change in the atmosphere. She wants my family's power, but she can't get it as long as we stay together." Natalia flickered her eyes towards Klaus and gave him a tiny glare. All of a sudden a thud was heard and a couple of laughs erupted throughout the hall. "So, she's the long lost sister, huh?" Nolan and his brothers walked in the room with bloodied and tattered shirts. They reeked of alcohol and cigarettes. It was like they just came from a serial killer strip club. "I thought you guys were coming back tomorrow—what happened?" Narcissa arose from the table and immediately walked over to her brothers. She checked them for any type of injuries but in their drunken state, they pushed her away.

"We are fine, buzzkill. We went to this wedding, right? And Kai came out of no where and killed the groom or the bride...I can't remember. Oh, and killed some other guest and we helped him. I think it was some random wedding though, no harm done. We might have been a little tipsy." Nolan slurred. He rubbed his eyes and tried to focus on the moving images around him. Nathaniel, on the other hand, was sitting on the floor crying. His eyes were puffy and red and he was licking the fallen tears from his lips. "I killed a pretty girl, her name was—was Sofie. I think..." he sobbed. Noah rolled his eyes at his brothers. He was the only one who had his right mind. "Look, Kai manipulated and drugged us. We ended up at Alaric's wedding and Kai used Chip and Dale over here to kill guest while I was knocked out. When I woke up, there was bodies everywhere...Kai wanted to hand me to hand you this. I'm sorry, big sister." Noah reached into his pocket and handed Natalia a letter.