𝟶𝟶𝟼

──────────chapter six──────────

──────────
chapter six
──────────

BUSINESS PARTNERS

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?" Klaus impatiently asked Natalia as she entered the French Quarter

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?" Klaus impatiently asked Natalia as she entered the French Quarter. She simply rolled her eyes and gestured toward the witch. "Why did I have to come when you have a perfectly decent witch right here" Natalia narrowed her eyes at the originals as they smirked at her. "And who might you be?" Marcel's voice rang in her ears like a deathly venom. She turned to him with a hollow expression on her face. "Someone" she answered coldly. Natalia then examined the blood on the map. She was recently informed Hayley was missing but she wondered why. Could two originals not watch over a werewolf?

"We called you to ask if you could give us a more precise location?" Elijah asked his best friend. Marcel watched the interaction carefully. He now knew that she was a witch but luckily he didn't know what kind. "Oh, your a witch? Well, since your new I'm going to personally tell you the rules, sweetheart. Witches cannot perform magic" Marcel smoothly informed her of the rules. Natalia held a grim expression on her face. What is it with men telling ladies what they can and cannot do. She glanced at Elijah who had a look that pleaded for her not to kill him. "Look, Marconi—"

"Marcel" he corrected with a slight smirk. Klaus let out a chuckle at the nickname. He could tell she already hated Marcel. "Don't correct or interrupt me. I'm going to perform a spell, your majesty. So, don't get your knickers in a twist" Natalia cocked her head to the side challenging him to try her. Marcel lifted his hands in the air backing away from her. She snapped her head to the map and took a deep breath. "Deep bayou by a river in a rundown shack." she recalled the information. Sabine scoffed, "You didn't do anything" she ran her fingers over the map. "I did, but you couldn't see it" Natalia remarked sarcastically and strolled out of the Quarter.

"Well, she's nice"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───