𝟶𝟷𝟽

──────────chapter seventeen ──────────

──────────
chapter seventeen
──────────

HOME SWEET HOME

"BABE! COME EAT! EVERYONE'S EATING AND I FEEL LIKE YOU SHOULD BE HERE!" Kai yelled for his wife who tiredly walked into the kitchen

"BABE! COME EAT! EVERYONE'S EATING AND I FEEL LIKE YOU SHOULD BE HERE!" Kai yelled for his wife who tiredly walked into the kitchen. "She's been up all night, Tim and Davina had came down with a fever" Josh sighed as he pulled out a seat for his mother. Natalia thanked him and picked up her fork to start eating. "They are well now, and they are excited to go back to the French Quarter." Narcissa explained sipping her orange juice slowly. "Speaking of French Quarter—" Nolan glanced over at his baby brother who looked at him innocently.

"Don't fool around with those witches...Li handled them. We are there to be allies to the Mikaelsons." Nolan informed his family who nodded in agreement. "They hate me" Kai scoffed as the thought of Klaus Mikaelson killing him entered his brain. "We know, but that doesn't matter—get your act together. It's time to go home"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"NIKLAUS! Elijah!" Natalia shouted as she and her family barged their way up to the room where the originals resided in. "Lia" Elijah breathed out a sigh of relief. It has been months since he last spoke to her and he was happy to hear the cheerfulness in her voice. "Rose" Klaus whispered softly after his brother spoke. He examined her features—she was glowing, And that indicted she was happy...without him in her life. "You look happy" Elijah rushed over to hug her. The best friends savored their hug like it was their last. It felt weird not speaking to each other because of unfortunate circumstances but that was all done away now.

"Uncle Eli, you look well" Josh chuckled. The original stepped back after hearing what his nephew said to him. It was surreal to him. After he became a vampire, Elijah thought he would never hear those words but Hope changed that. But hearing Josh say it brought a different emotion to him. He felt protective over him, like he was his blood family. "Yeah, Uncle Eli, I'm loving the whole noble look. Josh sort of followed in your foot steps" Tim pointed to his brother who, indeed, started to dress up more in Elijah's absence. "I wish you would've" Davina mumbled rolling her eyes. "Uncle Eli?" Elijah raised an eyebrow at Natalia who only smirked.