Part 54

[ma-Khumalo ~~POV]

" do you remember Nxumalo"
He asked looking at his wine glass
Me: how can I forget he bewitched me if it wasn't for Mvelo and Mbali ngabe ngafa, "
Mhlongo: I was so powerless then, I was just a thwasa trainee and you almost died, I remember how you could not talk because your mouth was twisted to your left side, you could not hold anything with your left hand because your arm was twisted backward, a matter of a fact your whole left side was just not working, ..we almost lost you"

Me: but I'm still alive ngibonga izidalwa zami and God"
Him: and Mvelo for casting a spell on that witch 
Me: urg just the thought of loyamthakathi gives me the crips...why we even talking about him?"

I laughed sipping on my drink, but Mhlongo just continued to look at his glass,
Me: what wrong?"
Him: the problem with people with a calling it's either  uyinyanga, sangoma, prophet or even ubuthakathi, we leave our bags and teachings to one living family member who will be our successor and take over,  so Nxumalo died but ushiya izikhwama zakhe and one of his family members has taken over on his wicked ways "

Me: who?"
Him: Impi is now the most feared Mthakathi in the Noth region "
I stood up and looked at him
Me: what are you trying to say to me?"
Him: we had an altercation
A few weeks back, I lost amathwasa ami amabili, that why iceke linganamuntu  "
Me: Mhlongo why you never told me"
Him: I thought I could handle him ...but he's too powerful "

Me: what ?"
Him: I can hold him for so long but I know that I can never take him on my own, his after blood ma wants to avenge his father"
Me: what?"
Him: he knows that Mvelo killed his father so to get trough him he wants you're head because nguwe uGobela is Mvelo"

I felt Ngonya trying to step out, God not now Ndlondlo , I felt my body heating up, I try to communicate with him calming down, but he's too strong and braking my limbs, I held on to the wall growling as the ancestral spirit wants to step out
Me: how powerful is he ?"
He stood up and looked at,

" come I need to show you something Ndlondlo"

I followed  him and we walked outside to his ancestral room, he took an enamel basin and poured water inside,
I kneeled opposite him, he started communicating with his ancestors, I clapped hands as the water started moving in a circle, and then an image appeared on the water, it was a young man, did not look like he was a powerful witch, he was driving on his car chewing gum,  he looked more of a thug than a witch

Him: this is Impi"
Me: lento ....is Nxumalo accessors ?"
Him: yebo ma, and by the looks of it he will be even more powerful "
Me: hhayi suka ...I'm not intimidated by this shit ... I will crush him like an ant "
Ngonyama spoke with his bold voice trough me, Mhlongo clapped hands looking down as a sign of respect

Him: Ndlondlo...Makhosi amakhulu, I have seen things in my dreams and vision, blood... dead bodies I don't know how Mbali is involved in this but I keep seeing her and some women with the power of lightning ..."
Me: she the Augury...the new descended of the old sorcerer covenant that holds the balance between our world and the human world"

Him: just like the dream I have been having..."
I looked into the water and I noticed a shadow and blood  next to Impi,
Me: what's that ?"
Mhlongo looked at me
Him: " his power comes from a dark world I can't see past it ... it's something not from our world ..."
Me: damn it, it Silas ...it all makes sense now, Nxumalo was part of the brotherhood cult ...which means he left breadcrumbs to his successor  to find his way to the cult leader "
He looked at me and frowned
Me: this is bad Mhlongo ..."

we heard a car pack outside, he stood up and looked outside the window
Him: haybooo ufunani lo la "

He put on his shoes and walked outside I have seen Mhlongo mad but his face said that he's more than angry, whoever is in his yard is not welcomed.