Chapter : 18

__Wang Yibo's POV__

"Zhan!! Yibo!!why are you guys sleeping here?" A loud voice hit my ear, I opened my eyes adjust brightness of day light.

"It's not my house. Eh?!" I said when, I saw the sealing.

That moment, I remembered I didn't went house last night, that means I'm in Captain Rabbit's house.

"Wait, I slept over in first day of our friendship. Shit!! I hope he won't mind. " I said in my mind sat got up from lying.

My neck hurts, I was sleeping on the couch. A smile appears on my face, when I saw Captain Rabbit is sleeping peacefully. We were sitting infront of each other and we fall asleep like that. I walk to him and placed a pillow under his head.

"Caring friend ha!!" A voice came behind me.

I looked back, where granny was standing and smiling.

"Good morning, granny." I said and smiled at her.

"Mnn morning." She also wished me and smiled me back.

"So, both of you fall asleep, while talking?." Granny asked.

I nod as yes.

"Mnn. Aren't your parents are tensed. I'm sure you didn't inform them." Granny said, when I realized I actually didn't call them.

I took out my phone from my pant's pocket.

"50 missed calls!? Mom, dad, Hao Xuan, Jiyang, Haikuan, Zanjin.. everyone called me. I'm sure, mom asked them to call me. Oh God." I mumbled myself and dailed mom's number,

Within one ring, mom picked the call,

"He..

"Yibo!! Where are you? Are you okay??!" Mom asked cutting me in middle.

"Mom, calm down. I'm okay and I'm in my friend's house. Last night, I was here. Don't worry, I'm coming home after sometime." I said.

"Which friend? I know all your friends from their childhood. Also, I called everyone. They said, they don't know." Mom Said.

"Mom, it's my new friend. You don't know him. I will tell you everything after, I came home. Okay?! Now, I'm hanging. Bye." I said and cut the call.

"Mnn, I'm going to the kitchen for preparing breakfast." Granny said and went to the kitchen.

I smiled, when I felt very strange feeling seeing Xiao Zhan. My heart started beating fast and fast. It's really new for me. Zhan is sleeping in the couch peacefully. He looks so pretty and beautiful. His black silky hair, his red cherry lips and that mole under the lips. It's looks beautiful.

I went near to Zhan and sat on the floor.

"My Bunny. Thank you for accepting me as your friend." I said softly.

"Yibo, can you woke up Zhan. He will be late for uni." Granny asked me from the kitchen.

"Okay, granny." I replied

Slowly with lot of courage, I touched his hair and started stroking his hair gently.

"Bunny?!" I said softly.

This feeling is something else. I didn't have this kind of feelings earlier. Maybe, this feeling is call love.

I smile appears on my face.

"You have go through, so much pain. I promise, I won't hurt you anymore and, I won't allow anyone to hurt you. Whoever will try to hurt you. I will kick his ass off. I promise, from now one, I will protect you." I said softly being careful, he didn't listen.