Chapter : 44

It's almost 11am and love birds, Yibo and Zhan is still sleeping. After last night's love making session it's quite normal but, for one it's not normal at all. Granny, she is knocking their door since half an hour but, they aren't waking up. They are literally sleeping like they are dead!!

"Yibo!!! Zhan!!!!!!!! Will you guys wake up or not? You guys are sleeping and you think this old bone will prepare everything for guest? Hah?! You guys think, I'm still young. Well, yeah... I'm young but my bones are old enough to break. So, get your lazy ass from bed and come out. Or else will break the door!! This is yours FREAKING LAST WARNING!!!" Granny shouted as loud as she can, while knocking the door none stop.

In this, the door opens, Granny took a peek at who opened it... It was Yibo of course, Zhan sleeps like he is not someone from these earth.

"Granny, We woke up!!" Yibo said, rubbing his eyes.

"I'm not blind. I can see that. Where is another lazy ass?!" Granny asked, raising her eyebrows.

"He..umm.. he is sleeping." Yibo replied.

"Still sleeping?! Let me in first. I'm gonna kick his shit out of him." Granny said, trying to getting in the room.

But, because of Yibo standing and didn't move a bit, she can't.

"Granny!! Relax... I will woke him up. Don't worry. You can go downstairs. We will be there in thirty minutes." Yibo said.

"What did you just said? How much time you guys need?!" Granny asked, with pissed off face.

"Ten!! Ten!! How much you heard?!" Yibo said, smiling nervously.

"Doesn't matter, how much I heard but if you guys didn't come downstairs in ten minutes... I will burn this house on. It's 11 already. They will be here. So many people... We need to prepare so many things." Granny said, walking away from the door.

*Sigh* Yibo sighed and about to close the door when he heard granny shouted,

"Yours time starts NOW!!! TEN MINUTES!!"

Yibo closed the door. Walk to the bed, picking up his phone from bed side table he saw 10 missed call from his mom and a message. He opened the message,

- Maybe you are sleeping! Just wanted to inform you that, we will be there by 5. Me, your aunt Xiao and Fei.

- Okay, Mom.

Yibo replied and placed the phone where it was. Then looked at Zhan, the sleeping beauty.

"Hey babe!! Get up!!" Yibo said, stroking Zhan's hair and placing a kiss on Zhan's forehead.

Zhan grabbed Yibo's hand, in sleep.

"Haha!! Why so cute? My bunny!" Yibo said smiling, seeing Zhan's pretty face.

"8 minutes left!!" Granny shouted from downstairs.

Yibo flinched,

"Gosh!!! Babe, trust me, I don't have any choice but woke you up!!" Yibo said, softly and then,

Started shake Zhan, while screaming, "Captain Rabbit!!!!! Get uppppppppppp!!!!!"

With one scream, Zhan opened his eyes and sat on the bed in shock. He was looking around, trying to figure out what just happened, but nothing but he saw Yibo smiling at him.

"What just happened?" Zhan asked, looking at Yibo with confusion.

"5 minutes left!!" Granny screamed again.