Chapter : 24

__Author's POV__

Yibo bought Zhan in his second home. Zhan was too happy that he was with Yibo. It's the first time when he felt, how much pure Yibo is. Without any hesitation, Zhan hugged Yibo tightly. Yibo was little surprised at first but then, he also hugged back.

"Thank you so much." Zhan said sobbing.

"Do you like it?" Yibo asked still hugging Yibo tightly.

"I love it. It's just so unexpected and so beautiful. Thank you." Zhan said smiling.

"You don't have to thank me. We are friends nah? So, why thanks?" Yibo said breaking the hug.

"Mnnn..."Zhan nod when Yibo wiped Zhan's tears.

"Yayyy!!!!! Yibo gege... You came." A kid come run to Yibo with full of excitement and hugged Yibo's legs.

"A- Xian. Hey!!! How are you buddy?" Yibo said and sat on his knee.

"I'm good buddy. We were waiting for you." The kid said smiling.

"And, I'm here." Yibo said cupping A- Xian's face.

"Buddy, who is he?" A- Xian asked look at Zhan.

"Mnn so, he is captain rabbit. Your new buddy." Yibo said. A -Xian looked at Zhan when Zhan wave his hand towards A- Xian with a bright smile.

"Captain Rabbit? That means, he is the captain of all rabbit? Wow!!" A- Xian exclaimed.

"Hey guys, see we have a new buddy. And, he is the captain of all rabbit." A Xian shouted when, all kids came to Zhan with excitement.

"Hello everyone, I'm Xiao Zhan. But, you can call me. Zhanzhan or just Zhan." Zhan said smiling and waving at everyone.

"Hello. We will call you bunny buddy. You look like a bunny just you don't have a little tail and long ear." A- Xian said and everyone screamed "Yess" with excitement.

"Kids now go inside. I'm coming with cakes and gifts. Go gogo!!" Yibo said.

Everyone went inside hearing Yibo. Kids also took Zhan inside. When a middle aged lady came to Yibo.

"Hey, why after so many days?" The middle aged lady asked smacking Yibo's shoulder.

"Oh my gosh aunt, you are so powerful." Yibo said smiling.

"Yeah. I know. Now, answer me, why you came after so many days?" The lady asked.

"So sorry aunt. I was little busy. So, how is everyone? Doing well?" Yibo asked.

"Everyone is good. They are inside waiting for you." The lady said.

"Yeah. Let's go aunt." Yibo said and ordered the two man holding all bags and cakes in their hand to follow him.

"So, who is he?" The lady asked.

"Ah.. my friend." Yibo replied.

"Friend? I didn't see him earlier." The lady said looking at Yibo.

"He is my new friend." Yibo answered.

"Oh.. I thought, he is...

"Yeah aunt. He is the one. Xiao Zhan my captain rabbit." Yibo said cutting off the lady.

"Really? So, you guys are together?" The lady asked.

"Hhaha.. no aunt . Not yet. We are just friends now. But, I didn't gave up. I'm waiting for him and I will wait for him till I get him." Yibo replied and smiled.

"That's my boy. Don't worry. I think, he also started liking you little by little. I saw, how you guys were hugging each other and moreover, he already had a heart break so, it will take some time but, you will get him. No worries, son." The lady said pattering Yibo's shoulder with smile.