Chapter : 22

__Wang Yibo's POV__

I froze at the moment when, he asked if I want coffee with him. I was frozen because, it's the so first time when he asked something from his own otherwise, I'm the one who always keep moving his tails around him.

"Of course, is that even a question?!" I replied with a smile.

"Mnn, okay. I'm going to the restaurant. Park the car and come." He said and started walking towards the restaurant.

"Hey captain rabbit, what if we take a walk around with a cup of hot coffee?!" I asked stopping him.

"Walk around? Won't you feel cold?" He asked pouting his cute lips. Which I really want to test. Wait, why my mind working like a pervert! Shut up mind.

"I won't. Will you?!" I asked

"Nah. I love night sky. So, how much cold it is. I don't care. Wait for me then, I'm coming with coffee." Zhan said and run to the restaurant with smiling face.

"Haa!! This smile can kill me. Also, his gloomy face can kill me. I wish, you love me back. How much, I have to wait for you for returning my love? Will you even love me back?" I said myself and park the car beside Zhan's house.

"Ay!! You are still in car? Come out." Zhan said smiling brightly holding two cup of coffee.

Seeing him smiling, I smiled back to him and said,
"You are too fast."

"Oh,hehe. I didn't make the coffee. I went the restaurant, when I saw staff was already making for the customer so, I just stole from them. They will make another one for customer." He said passing me the coffee.

"Ahh? You didn't made it? But, I love coffee from your hand." I said and take the cup from his hand.

"Ahh! Sorry. Then give me back. I will make another one for you." He said

"Nope. Let it be. Let's walk." I said.

"Mnn, but you wanted." He said looking at me.

"It's ok, captain rabbit. Let's walk nah." I said and started walking alrey.

Zhan also started walking after me.

"Zhan, how are you?!" I asked

"Ah? After all time we are together, now you are asking how am I?" Zhan said laughing.

"Yeah. Tell me, how are you?" I asked again ignoring his teasing.

"Mnn, I'm good. How are you, Yibo?" He asked me back.

Hearing my name from him, it's feel something else,out of the world.

"Oy!! Where are you lost?" I was about to going far in my train of thoughts but, he pull me out.

"Ahh! Nowhere. How can I lost, when I have you by my side." I said sipping my coffee.

"Haha!! Nice joke, by the way, you didn't answer my questions. How are are?!" Zhan asked again

I stopped walking and stand in front of him, looking at his eyes.

"What do you think, how am I?" I said looking deep inside his eyes. He also looked at me, our eyes meet. His eyes have a soft look, which can melt you like ice cream.

In past, I use to had many boys and girls around me, not because the love me because of my money. I never thought, I will be in love with a boy, a boy who don't care about money a boy, who knows how to love. I never thought, I will be in love with his two deep beautiful eyes. Gods plans are always unique.

"Say, what do you think, How am I?" I asked again still looking into his eyes.

Hearing my question, he looked away and said,