Chapter : 38

Wang Yibo pressed the door bell, standing Infront of Zhan's house. Zhan came and opened the door, he was little surprise watching Yibo, standing with his luggage and importantly with a gloomy face. He never saw Yibo like this gloomy.

"Ahh, Yibo? Are you okay? What happened?!" Zhan asked.

Yibo didn't reply but, hugged Zhan. Zhan also hugged him back.

"Can I live here with you, bae?!" Yibo asked, and sniff.

"Of course. You can but, you need to tell me everything what happened?!" Zhan asked. He was worried.

"Come with me, to my room." Zhan said, breaking the hug and dragged Yibo upstairs.

Entering the room, Zhan closed the door. Yibo sat on the bed. Zhan sat beside Yibo.

"Babe, just tell me what you did after you went home?? What happened there?!" Zhan asked.

"Dad kicked me out." Yibo replied.

"Kicked you out? But.... How he can do that??" Zhan mumbled.

"Zhan, I don't need anything but you. Will you let me be your side please?!" Yibo asked, holding Zhan's hand.

Zhan sighed and smiled, "I also don't need anything but you. But, can you live here without all comforts you are used to? There is no servants, you need to do your works by yourself. Can you live here ?!"

"Zhan, trust me okay? You are my comfort. I don't need anything else. Because, I love you. And, I love you more then anything." Yibo replied.

"I love you too." Zhan replied with a smile.

"But!!!! Zhanzhan.... I can't live here for free. So, I need to find a job first." Yibo said

"Ummm!! Let's think that later. You don't need to think right now. Just drop all this and come here." Zhan said, opening his arms for Yibo.

Yibo smiled, and hugged his love, Zhan.

"I have always said, I don't think you are a businessman. Look at you, looking like a lost puppy." Zhan said, teasing Yibo.

"Hey bunny, this puppy also can bite. Wanna see?!" Yibo asked, with a smirk.

"This bunny also have sharp teeth!" Zhan replied.

"You two!! Zhan and Yibo!!! Come downstairs. You guys have ten seconds." A loud voice made them both run downstairs.

Granny was sitting in couch, Zhan and Yibo went to her and sat opposite.

"How you know, that I'm here, granny?!" Yibo asked smiling.

"I'm not blind!!" Granny said, pointing at the door showing Yibo's luggage.

"Ohh!!" Yibo nodded.

"What happened granny? Is everything okay?!" Zhan asked.

"That's the question, I supposed to ask you two? What's happening? And, why I have to hear everything from our staff? What happened?" Granny asked, with a serious face.

Both Zhan and Yibo exchange a look and again looked at granny.

Zhan stood up and kneeled down Infront of granny, holding his hands.

"I'm.. I'm sorry. Everything happened so fast. I wanted to tell you but, when I came back you weren't there. So, I thought I will while dinner. I'm sorry."

Yibo also stood up and kneeled beside Zhan,

"I'm sorry granny! I.. it's all happening just because of me. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Whatever my dad said, I'm apologizing on behalf of him."