Chapter : 09

It's a beautiful night, moon is shining, the sky is full with shining stars. Zhan is lying down on his bed listening sad songs from his favourite playlist. He was thinking about something his eyes was teary. His room was dark. Lights were off. With a blink tears rolled down from his cheeks.

"I don't deserve happiness, love. I don't, I don't. When I was child, I lost my parents, they even didn't search for me. When I was in school, I used to get bullied by other boys. When I was in uni, I did a huge mistake. But, anyhow, I got a best friend, like Yu Bin and my granny. They are my life. I smile because of them. They are my only way to be happy. From that day to now, I'm alive just because of them. Otherwise...

**Ring**Ring**

Zhan was thinking in his mind when a phone call pull him out from his depressed thoughts.

Zhan pick his phone up, stare at the lock screen, it was a unknown number. Zhan received the call with hesitation,

"Hello? Who is this?" Zhan asked.

"Hey, Captain Rabbit." A voice came from other side of the phone.

Zhan got up from the bed hearing Yibo's voice from other side.

"You? How you got my number?" Zhan asked stammering.

"I have a ghost, I asked him and he gave it to me." Yibo replied laughingly.

"Shut up. Answer me, how you got my number?" Zhan asked again.

"It's a secret. I can't share it with you." Yibo replied.

"Tell me or I'm hanging up." Zhan said in anger.

"Eerrrrrrr... Listen, what are you doing?" Asked Yibo.

"I was listening so.. wait, Why I'm telling you what I was doing? You tell me, how you got my number." Zhan asked again.

"Listen nah, I was missing you. So, I called you. You are not angry with me right?" Said Yibo in baby tone.

"Shut up!! Obviously I'm angry." Zhan shout

"Oh.. you are angry? Okay then I will come in the morning for apology." Said Yibo teasing Zhan

"Noo.noooo.nooo, don't. I'm not angry. I'm happy that you called me." Zhan said controlling his anger as well as making sure, Yibo won't come.

"You are happy? Awww!! Okay then. I will come in morning for having coffee with you. See you Captain Rabbit. Bye bye." Said Yibo and cut the call immediately.

"What? Why?.. hello??! Heeeelloooooooo???? YIBOO?? HELLOO??" Zhan screamed but, no one replied. He looked at the screen. The call was ended.

"Why? Why meee? Oh God!! Wait, from where he got my number? Aiyo!!! What should I do now? Shall I run away? Where will I go? Bad idea. What should I doo?" Zhan was mumbling and circling in his room. His depression was gone. Now, he is planning how to escape from Yibo.

__In Wang Mansion__

Yibo was laughing crazily thinking about Zhan's reaction. A loud door knock catch his attention.

"Who is this?" Yibo asked but didn't get any reply.

*Knock**knock**

"Who is this?" Yibo asked again.

But, still didn't get any reply.

*Knock**knock**

Hearing another knock on door. Yibo got up from his bed and opened the door furiously. But, there was no one. Yibo walk few steps for checking up, who was that. But, didn't find anything.