Chapter : 15

__Xiao Zhan's POV__

The car stopped infront of a beautiful restaurant, which was decorated with many colourful lights. Me and Yu Bin went out from the car.

"Woow. It's beautiful." I exclaimed in wonder.

"Ge, do you like this place?" Wan asked coming out from the car.

"Yeah. It's beautiful. Also, decorated with so many lights. Is there anything special here?" I asked smiling.

"Yes. Ge, let's go inside." Wan said me smiling.

We walked in the restaurant, there were no one inside except one person, who was standing facing other side. I couldn't see his face.

"Gege, please go there, we are coming. I want something, Yu Bin come with me." Wan said grasping Yu Bin's hand she went outside. Before I can say something, Wan and Yu Bin went outside.

I walk closer to the person, who was standing facing other side.

"Excuse me. Is there anything special today?" I asked.

Hearing my question, the boy turned to me with a bright smile. I was shocked to see Yibo standing infront of me.

"Wahhh... What are you doing here?" I asked in surprised.

"Surprise, Captain Rabbit." Yibo said smiling widely.

" Ahh!! My fault, why I didn't thought that, you will be here for sure." I said.

"Of course. Captain Rabbit. I want to say something." Yibo said and took out something from his pants pocket.

"Say it. " I replied and rolled my eyes

Yibo kneeled down, which made my heart beat faster. He  opened a box showing a beautiful white gold's ring which have a beautifully cutted diamond on the top.

"Please, don't, don't." I was praying internally.

"Captain Rabbit, I really like you so much. Please accept me and this ring. After you accept me, we will visit French Polynesia Island. Please accept me, Captain Rabbit." Yibo said showing two tickets and smiling brightly.

Yibo's every word made me shiver, I was feeling little dizzy. Many flashback surrounding my head. Many flashbacks were floating infront of my eyes. I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I put my hand on my chest.

"Get up." I said controlling myself.

"Ah? Are you accepting me?" Yibo exclaimed and stood up on his feet.

"What do you think? Who I am? You are treating me like a gold digger. Which, I'm not. I'm not a gold digger, Mr. Wang Yibo. You are gifting me expensive watch, car now this? It's really too much. I'm not that kind of guys, you are thinking I'm. I don't like you. And, most of all, you don't even know what is love, first learn what is love. I'm not that kind of guy, that you can use and throw nearest dustbin. You don't even know, how to respect someone, how to be polite. You don't know anything. You don't know , how to be a good person. I hate you. I hate you." I  said tears were dropping immensely from my eyes. I was shivering also that  feeling a pain in my chest increased. I rubbed my chest. I was feeling restless and dizzy. My breathing was stuck on my chest because of that pain, I couldn't take full breath. I looked at Yibo, when I saw he was standing there in shock. He didn't say anything.

"Mr. Wang Yibo, please stay away of me from now on." I said said rubbing my chest, it's paining like hell. I didn't wait for Yu Bin and run out from the restaurant. I saw taxi was standing on the road so, I got in immediately without wasting a second. I ask the driver, if he have water. So, gave me the water bottle.