Chapter : 23

__Author's POV__

"Zhan, what are you doing here sitting from 8:am and now, it's almost 11:00am. What you are up to?" Granny asked.

"I'm having my coffee." Zhan replied but, his gaze still on the door, expecting someone to come soon.

"You are having coffee? Do you know you are sitting here from 3hours with a cup of coffee. And, you still didn't finished it? What's up with you?" Granny asked and sat beside him.

Yeah. Zhan is sitting in the restaurant fixing his gaze outside waiting for Yibo, obviously. As last night, Yibo said, he is going to take him somewhere and, will pick him in morning so, Zhan was little excited about it. As, it's his first time going out with Yibo. Zhan woke up early in the morning and got ready for go outside, then they opened the restaurant and from then till now, Zhan is sitting here with a cup of coffee in front of him.

"Nothing." Zhan replied still his gaze stuck on door.

"Oh God!! Why you can't just say, you are waiting for someone." Granny said teasing Zhan.

"Ah..ahhh? I'm not waiting anyone. I'm just sitting here normally. Moreover, it's our shop. Can't I sit here?" Zhan asked looking at granny.

"Nah nah.. of course you can. It's your restaurant. Then, why are you looking at the gate?" Granny asked raising his eyebrows.

"Me? I..I was just counting customers granny. Hehe!!" Zhan replied awkwardly

"Ohh.. okay okay...keep counting. Let me know after closing, how many customers came here. Okay? And don't count him, as he is your friend. I will give him everything free." Granny said pointing a person, who parked his car beside the restaurant and walk in. As, it can see through the class wall.

Zhan looked at the door, when Yibo entered.

"Hello, bo. How are you, love?" Granny asked getting up from the chair.

"Ahh!! Hello love, I'm good. How are you?" Yibo said and hugged granny.

Zhan once looked at Yibo and then he turned his face to another direction.

"Why are you late? Do you know, he is waiting from 3 hours for you." Granny whispered softly making sure Zhan won't hear.

"Seriously? !" Yibo asked in surprise.

"Yeah. Don't be loud. Sushh!!" Granny said.

They broke the hug. Yibo was happy to hear that, Zhan was waiting for him.

"You guys talk. I'm coming with coffee." Granny said and about to leave when, Zhan stopped her and said,

"Don't worry granny, I will make coffee. You take rest."

Zhan went to the kitchen for preparing coffee.

A bright smile appears on Yibo's face, thinking that, Zhan remembered that, he wanted to have coffee from his hand.

"Want something else?"  Granny asked.

"No love. Thank you. Oh yes, I want Zhan. I want to take him somewhere and then, I will drop him in evening or maybe in night after dinner. Is that okay, granny?" Yibo asked smiling blinking few times.

"Don't make this face. It's ok. You can take him with you. But, you have to take care him and also you. Okay?" Granny said.

"Okay. No worries." Yibo said and smiled.

"Here he comes. You guys enjoy your coffee. I'm going there is so many works for me. Ahh!! I don't even have any boyfriend." Granny said and walk away from the table to counter.