Chapter : 40

"Granny!!!!" Yu Bin came inside, finding the main door open.

"Yes." Granny respond from kitchen, while preparing breakfast.

"Zhan?!" Yu Bin asked.

Granny rolled her eyes and again, started doing her works.

"Ughh!! Why he is so lazy. I'm gonna kick his ass out." Yu Bin said, and run to upstairs.

"Oy!!! Bin!!!! Do knock before you enter!!! Zhan isn't alone!!!!!" Granny screamed back but, Yu Bin gone long ago.(😂)

Morning came, with new day. It's being 7am at morning, Zhan and Yibo is still sleeping cuddling each other.

"Zhannnnnnnnnnnn!!! Get ready!!!!!" Yu Bin screamed trying to open the door but, couldn't. He crushed himself with the door and fall on the floor.

"What the heck?! Zhan? Zhan? Don't close his door. Then....?" Yu Bin thought his mind and stood up from the floor.

"Is anything happened to him? My god? " Bad thoughts started surrounding Yu Bin's mind.

"Zhan! Zhan!!! Open the door!! Zhan!!!" Yu Bin started knocking the door calling Zhan loudly.

"Oh my god!! Who is being mad early in the morning!!!" Yibo opened the door, saying.

Yu Bin was shocked seeing Yibo in Zhan's room early in the morning!! He turned his back to Yibo because of shock, trying to recollect what just he saw...?

"Omg!! Yu Bin? Why were you screaming like a dog?!" Yibo asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Dog?! He just call me dog?" Yu Bin said himself and tuned to Yibo with full energy. Like he is going to protist. But, seeing Yibo he stopped.. took a deep breath and took a peek at room.

"Yibo ge? Where is Zhan?!" Yu Bin asked.

"Um.. he is sleeping. Why what happened?!" Yibo asked in confusion.

"Ge, he is getting late for uni. Our class start at 8 ans it's getting 7.30. He is always late." Yu Bin said.

"Oh Gosh!!, Granny warned us last night!!! Zhannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! Get up!! Get up!!!" Yibo started calling loudly shaking Zhan.

"I'm saved from this duty." Yu Bin said, smiling watching the show 'trying to wake up Zhan! By Yibo.

"Baby????? earthquake!!!" Zhan stood like a spring, screaming.

"Earthquake?!! Where?!!" Yibo asked and they both started running in room.(omg!!! What I'm writing, Circus?)

"Ohh!! Ohh!! It wasn't earthquake.. I shook you. You are getting late. See, Yu Bin came to pick you up!! Go get ready!." Yibo said, stopping Zhan from running.

"Oh my!! Such a chaotic couple!!" Yu Bin said, watching Zhan and Yibo.

"Ohh!!! Sorry!!! I'm feeling like crying early in the morning!!" Zhan said.

Yibo pull Zhan in his arms and hold him tight,
"Sorry baby, my fault. I shouldn't shook you. I'm sorry. Relax. Okay?!" Yibo said, stroking Zhan's back.

Zhan took few deep breath, while hugging Yibo.

"Are you okay, now?!" Yibo asked

Zhan nodded.

"Then, you should get ready. Yu Bin is waiting. And you guys are getting late." Yibo said, smiling.

Zhan smiled back, and went to the bathroom. After  that, Yibo gave Zhan his clothes from cupboard.

"Okay, Yibo ge!! I'm waiting downstairs." Yu Bin said and walk out from the room.

After Yu Bin went out from the room, Yibo sat on the bed and smiled,